HydrO PasSiOn 07' Dro Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good hydro thats a nice little set up kepp it up man the plants look nice to nice and green peace out i stop by and check it out later peace

hey everyone here is a few new pics. today i added nutes into the hydro kit, the leaves started to yellow a bit. shoulda added just a lil nutes from the begining but i wasnt thinkin lol. as for the other yellow one ( small soil ) still is yellow after i gave it some nutes but hopefully she will get better or ill just ditch her. as for lil toker ( the biggest one) she is about 2 and ahalf weeks old. stem is getting pretty thick and growth is appearing more. hope you all like. comments/advice is welcome. thanks

IMAG0002.JPG

IMAG0004.JPG

IMAG0005.JPG

IMAG0006.JPG

IMAG0007.JPG

Oh man. I hope you aren't drip feeding that little one that is just popping through the rockwool. I wouldn't even have that little guy in there for a week or so. Let the roots grow through the cube.

That is so strange that the plant is yellowing like that. There should be enough goodies in the soil to last it a while. What soil is this again? I'm glad lil' Toker is going well. Looks like she could use some nutes too by the looks of her stem. I'm passing as many good vibes that way as possible. ;)

Damn drizzo. Chill on nutes... or ya gonna rename the plants the SIMPSONS from the yellow.

Sucks though, I don't even add much nutes to the soil just foliage feed. But of course you are using a diffrent system... just saying over nuting is scary.

From what I seen the old leaves don't repair, which sucks. But you should be able to tell from new growth how they are doing.

I did nute burn first month I had grow... I BELIEVE... might be wrong cuz I am a *******... superthrive helped my plant recover nicely. Of course i'm an idiot.

So you might want to add a little superthrive in there, it ain't a fert so it wont burn... just follow advise. I am also doing an experinment following one done by THCskunk. My 8 lowryders are almost at stage where they show sex good. I've been feeding all but two with superthrive. BIG DIFFRENCE! I'll post pics later sunday too f'd to try to now lol.

Good luck man, i'll blow some smoke to the gods for a little repair on ya plants this easter weekend.

hey guys here are a few pics of toker. im goin out of town for 10 days so hopefully she and the dro seedlings will be ok. im kinda nervous just leaving them all home but i have to go. i do have a relative watering toker so everything should be ok. just wanted you all to see how she looks now and when i get back ill take more pics to see how she will look. she is still so short!! 3 and a half inches! but she in in the process of her 6th set of leaves. since the 4th node she has been producing 7 bladed sets now. wonder by the time i get back if she will be up to 9 or maybe 11?? hopefully. hehe c ya guys on the 19th!!!!

april 9.JPG

april 9 (3).JPG

april 9 (8).JPG

april 9 (2).JPG

Looking great man. I would fill up your DWC big time if you don't have anyone watching that too. Enjoy the vacation bro!

hey canadian whats up? yeah im going to have to check those out. how many lumens/watts do they put out? thanks man

Hey Hydro, I hope vacation and your ladies are doing well... Can'T wait to hear something! I also bet you won't believe the size of Your plants when you see them again.

hey DL whats goin on? yeah i know man i cant wait. one of my friends might of did something really dumb but i wasnt there so i dont know. i guess some of the leaves were really dry and started to crinkle and break so he told me he cut off three leaves. i think he cut the first 3 nodes off and left one because it wasnt damaged. hope this wont stunt the growth much. ill add pics once im back1! hope alll is well!

any updates? i have this exact setup im waiting to use in a couple months...kinda want to see the results- hope theyre good

Latest posts

Back