SOG gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
final yield...just over 9 oz not counting undesirables(trim,lower air buds,fans go to compost). now...where did i put my iso-kit:hubba: oh, that was dry,cure started

Can't wait for the full smoke report. Of course, that won't help me because it's an unknown strain. Good job!

Man, it almost make me want to start doing hydro.

A very nice harvest my friend. Now to just make all the leaf into hash and this one will be complete. Congratulations on the grow. Fantastic work and a fantastic reward. Nice work my friend. Take care and be safe.

banjobuzz said:
nice run man, how much did franken-bud weigh?
i just cut the top of it off(about 6in) and it was 7.2, this stuff is a lot lighter than the last grow...7oz last grow in 12 jars, 9oz this time in 20 jars plus a 1gal canister.

well, smokes very nice...easy on the lungs. tastes like skunky fruit, nice flavor. i guess i would give it about a 9...problem is i aint goin for 9's know what i mean? next show starts soon...18 grape apes. hopin they will deliver the knockout punch i so enjoy. i have to say this is very good daytime smoke as you can still get lots done...i'd rather be locked on the couch:hubba:

Latest posts

Back