4u2sm0ke's "LST"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows the pollen collecting going ?? has that handsome devil started dropping any yet :48:

thanks UKgirl..not yet been looking everyday tho..thanks for fallowing:heart:

:ciao: well im sorry to say i am not satisfied with my results...I may have needed to leave him in flower room longer..but was affraid....okay TCVG want to hear me say it again.."I'm Scarred"..okay..:rofl: but it has not dropped any..as where the clippings i took from the Male in the Chamber and placed behind my Television has dropped a few in the first few days but has stopped since..I think i will stick with my Male chamber and improve upon it..this will bring this thread to a close..pics of the whole grow to fallow..

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

001.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

:ciao: thanks again to everyone that fallowed along..I will be doing another one from a clone so we know its going to BUDD..thais was and is a lot of fun..I hope you enjoyed it as much as i have..Untill next time..Take care and be safe!!:bolt::bong:

010.JPG

016.JPG

011.JPG

005-2.JPG

019.JPG

022.JPG

001.JPG

002-1.JPG

003-1.JPG

:ciao: I will be watching and waiting for some more grows from you 4u2sm0ke now I need to:bolt: :bong:

Latest posts

Back