store bought water and ph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Placeb0

Reaction score
Ok, So I was buying Wal mart gallon spring water for a lil while, weird thing is that when I add just 1 drop of my ph down to the water the ph will drop almost a whole point, making it a pain in the *** when the ph is like 6.9 and I am trying to get it to 6.5. So to find a solution I went from store to store trying to find water that will work with my ph down better or have a closer ph to 6.5 and I found it! Across the street from my house there is a Dollar General with this gallon water called Melwood Springs, it has a red cap on it. It consitantly ph's 6.4-6.6. Not to mention when I am adding nutes to it and the ph starts to go up, my ph down wont make it drop drastically making it super easy to ph even if needed. just thought I would share..

Not to mention when I am adding nutes to it and the ph starts to go up,

:confused2: When I add nutes my pH always goes down :confused2:

I would be wary of Spring Water, that there maybe additives/unknown elements in the water. I have bought Spring Water that had a higher ppm then my tap water.

No RO machines where you live? It's waaaay cheaper than even a dollar store, I'd bet.

Latest posts

Back