flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kush047

Reaction score
Hello everyone,I'm presently growing 6 afghan kush ryder and 1 northern lights auto in my bloombox,the afghans are 8 week and the nothern is a 10 week, I was told to flush them the beginning of week 8, how will this affect my 10week plant? And also during flushing does the trichomes continue to age?

Who told you to flush and why do you believe you need to? I never flush my plants at the end of a grow.

I heard that it burns better and smokes better if u flush them out for a week. I also read this on here I believe.

I don't flush either....I bet if you took a poll most don't. I tried flushing in my first grow or two and didn't notice a difference after I stopped doing it. IMO the taste and burn lies in a proper cure. jmo

It is a good thing and not only does it help the plant to burn extra minerals but it really helps to clean the equipment.. just my opinion..

I don't flush my plants. Never seen any scientific evidence that flushing does anything for taste and burn ability, just washing out of excess nutes when a grower does something wrong. As far as flushing to clean your equipment, while the plants are still there I don't get at all. Why would a grower want all those salts in their media?

Latest posts

Back