HydrO PasSiOn 07' Dro Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i was wondering the same. toker isnt stretching as much as the other one i keep outside. maybe because i bring her inside at night. hmm anyone know ??

Having 24 hour of light will definitely keep the plant from stretching compared to 13/11... Which I think we are getting now.

hey whats up guys? check out toker. she just keeps growing! i finally brought the other plant inside due to comparing the two. toker has wayyy more growth then her sibling that has been outside the whole time. no since on making one bigger than the other when i can make both decent sizes. hope you all like!

budd 008.jpg

budd 009.jpg

budd 010.jpg

budd 011.jpg

Another Question. Maximize The First Pic Right Above This Post. See Between The First Nodes And The Second Nodes? Looks Like Two Little New Leaf Growths Or Something. I Know Its Not Pre-flowers But I Didnt Think New Growth Starts In The Middle Of A Stem Like That? Thought It Always Happened Where The Nodes Start? Hmm. Or Am I Wrong??

Wow... Now that is something I would like to see one of the mods comment on... That is news to me!!!

HydrO PasSiOn said:
Another Question. Maximize The First Pic Right Above This Post. See Between The First Nodes And The Second Nodes? Looks Like Two Little New Leaf Growths Or Something. I Know Its Not Pre-flowers But I Didnt Think New Growth Starts In The Middle Of A Stem Like That? Thought It Always Happened Where The Nodes Start? Hmm. Or Am I Wrong??

It's a post-growth internodal node. It means the plant is getting great light and has the health necessary to start another node between the initial nodes.

That's a good thing.

HydrO PasSiOn said:
damn i never seen that before. thanks stoney. is this common?
Most plants will do it if maximized light and nutes are given. It's just a plants way of improving it's light gathering capibility by growing additional leaf.

HydrO PasSiOn said:
thanks stoney. you think i can start adding nutes now?
If you do, I wouldn't use any beyond 1/8th strength. Those little beings are pretty young still.

ill just wait then because i think there pretty healthy without them. thanks man. when should i add them?

Sup Dr0, on ferts I started mine on such a light formula. I use Flora Nova with superthrive in spray bottle and spray emdown. They love it. In my watering I plain water but my soil has ferts in it, MG 3month mix stillin there topped with Ocean Forest by fox farms.

At least with a light spray I think it is easier to direct the dosage, especially if the plants have ferts inthe soil already.

I have nonute burn, nothing bad with em and allhappy plants.

If you are eager touse ferts try it in a spray bottle,results can come on asfast as 24 hours.

ay Diz i think im gonna wait on the first for another week or so. then im just goin to 20-20-20

Speaking of superthrive... It is the most amazing mystery mixes I have ever come across. If you want to see vigorous growth you need to use it just once and immediately you can see the results. In short, if your not growing organic, use it.

I heard Brouli say that walmart has it, and he is from the south. I need to go to my hydro shop to get that... At least this time of year I need to.

i got my superthrive at homedepot. it was hanging inside the store where the indoor plants stuff are, like perlites and stuff. i got it for about 5$

Latest posts

Back