HydrO PasSiOn 07' Dro Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
np, i do wonder when should i use superthrive too. my plants are 24days old, dwc hydro and i just switch to GH FLora series nute so i wanna see how this nute work then add superthrive. altho i have one plant in soil and it have about 6leaves now i use a 32oz spray bottle and i added 1drop of superthrive then spray the soil really moist but i didnt notice any different so i added 3 more drop to my sprayer. and sprayed the leaves and wet the soil again. goodluck man.

TruTHC said:
i just switch to GH FLora series nute so i wanna see how this nute work then add superthrive.
Me too man. I'm watching your experiment. Let me know if I can help. I've wondered the same thing.

HydroP, sorry I bumped into your thread man. Thc and I will take it to it's own thread if it goes further. Thc, start a thread man!

whats up man?

hows it all growin so far. great i hope. im thinkin on changing my grow op again... for the time being

the only difference will be that i will be using fluros instead of my hps, so ill just save the hps for flowering.

more pics.

IMAG0003.JPG

IMAG0004.JPG

IMAG0005.JPG

IMAG0006.JPG

IMAG0007.JPG

Very nice man... Once those babies get a nice set of roots on them there will be no stopping them!

see now i have a question

the only reason i done have one of these is, how do u change the nute water? where do u set the lid with the plants at?? i guess if u got anotha tub? and maybe set it in the empty (spare one) while your change ur water.

is that what ur doin hydro? or is it ok to set it on the ground or table?

and are you gonna put more rocks in the cups? like to the top to closer to the top? just wonderin?

BUSHYKUSH when they get bigger ill put more rocks in but right now i wanna see how it looks till they get stronger. as for putin the lid somewhere yeah i have another tub to jus lay it on. its jus a reg. tub im not doin nuttin with it (yet) : ) and id change the nutes out every week or so. there not gettin nutes yet due to how small they are.

dude id start feedin em nutes...

i did with mine and my lil one is doin great...

i did mine with 1/8 th strenght solution and all i did was wet the cube till it was soaked but not dripping out the bottom.. i had this mix in a milk jug (1 gal) and kept the ph at between 5.5 and 5.9... and i have very good results well better than the others that werent started with nutes till bout a couple weeks maybe 3 weeks

wait how old are they again?

the ones in the dro kit are not even a week old! the other two in pots are two weeks old here are some more pics. none of them had any nutes yet but im gettin some today ( for the soil ones ) anyone know why the lil one in soil is turnin yellow and drooping down? she is the same age as the other one in the pot. tisk tisk tiskkkk:mad:

IMAG0015.JPG

IMAG0009.JPG

IMAG0013.JPG

IMAG0011.JPG

IMAG0016.JPG

IMAG0021.JPG

if you see in the first pic of the stem, you can see alot of growth occuring and fast!! she is only about 2 weeks old !!! nice : )

Dude, Whatever you are doing keep doing it because everything looks fantastic... Especially lil' toker!

Is the soil ones soil that already had nutes in em? or just plain ole soil?? u could start nutes on them if it was just plain..

and i waited one week till i used nutes on that lil one..(1/8) and the 2nd was 1/4 strength..

and that one maybe is getting hungry if there are no nutes, and the other will do the same thing very soon if they are the same age..

Yeah There The Same Age. I Bought Some Stuff Called Terracycle. It Is Made Outta Liqiufied Worm ****. Lol ****. It Has Nitrogeon, Phosphate, And Potash. It Also Says It Will !!!never!!! Give Plants Nute Burn. I Hope It Is Good Stuff Tho. It Comes In A Spray Bottle And You Soak The Soil/plants.

That is organics for you! It is idiot proof. I am absolutely addicted to it!!!

thats sweet

where did u pick that up at? internet?

maybe i should give it a try if u cant muck it up..

and u stoner ... lol ****

surprised that didnt get edited..

Oh, yeah! I know that stuff! These college kids started making it after they graduated. They are killing it!!! Smart sons of guns. I use it all the time on my clones when they look like they need a little kick.

Latest posts

Back