nute question!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
my plant is 22 days into flower and all the leaves are getting yellow and dying. I know I know, that some leaves will turn yellow and die but they are almost up to my cola and I dont think this is good. Can I give her a dose of my veg nutes that are high in nitrogen while i am giving it my flower nutes. Im using the three fox farm nutes and my plant is waiting for me to water her so any fast responses would help me out a lot.

I'd worry more how the buds are looking than the leaves. if the buds are doing okay, stick with what you've been doing.

BTW, save the leaves that fall off and make shake hash with them!

Well, if it's good in nitrogen it'd be good. In most cases yellowing leaves like that mean either 1, it's close to harvest (22 days so it's not.) or 2, lack of nitrogen or PH fluctuation i believe. I'd put out some, but not too much. Flowering nutes would be better since it's in flowering. But if that's your only way of putting in some nitrogen, then go for it, But don't over nute it! =)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

What if I just gave it like a 16oz cup of water with some nitrogen nutes and then just use flower nutes for the rest of the water? Can the two different nutes be mixed in the same watering?

i wouldn't over nute it, i'd be careful with doing that. maybe take the ammount you're going to use, and take out a quarter or a half of it, put it in the nitrogen nutes, mix it up well and then use it.

Latest posts

Back