Stunzeed has crossed over to Hydro Farming. Questions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too agree with stunzeed.. I believe DWC is the best bet, however, I would recommend making sure your units are large enough to support quality plants. The roots get so massive that you will literally become rootbound in a 3 gallon bucket in no time! So I would do no more than 2 plants per 4 plant system or singles in a 3-5gallon individual system.

I use 5 gallon black buckets made into a Dwc. They work great.

Stunzeed..

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
whats the easiest, most simple, efficient hydo set up ??

For MJ, I use ebb and flow. After I put my clones into the grow chambers, all I do until harvest is add about 2 gallons of water/nutrient each day and raise the lights if needed.

That's it. No testing, no changing the water, no nothing.

Add water and raise lights.

How easy is that?

How could it possibly get any easier?

Stoney Bud said:
For MJ, I use ebb and flow. After I put my clones into the grow chambers, all I do until harvest is add about 2 gallons of water/nutrient each day and raise the lights if needed.

That's it. No testing, no changing the water, no nothing.

Add water and raise lights.

How easy is that?

How could it possibly get any easier?

Thats sounds really easy. The only hang up for me is I am a med grower and the numbers are better for me in individual pots. I can grow them bigger and in turn yield more. I can only grow 6 plants per med card in my state.

Stunzeed..

Bought a food saver today.

80 stinkin bucks! :hairpull: :chillpill: :bong2: :stoned: :fly: :fly:

Oh well tools of the trade I guess.

Stunzeed..

Congratz on your Grow, gotta love mega cola's!!!!!

Latest posts

Back