pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

so after buying a **** load of troughs for hydro dripper system i noticed someone amazon aeroponic system so bought one along with a 36 site aero cloner clones taken today so onwards i march:holysheep: 24 x dutch passion power plant, 8 x mr nice critical mass and 4 rocklock breeder i dog gone forgot:rolleyes:

pkj

post pics of it up and running the amazon is a 32 site jobby planned to do 32 single colas but may ditch this but will try. the main problem is speed of growth in amazon rapido to say the least.

pkj

please cheack out my other auctions.sorry wrong site other grows

that thing is awsome so many colas are gonna come out of it. do you have a mother?

well joe...park my car...gonna be following along like ussual ;)
Can;t wait for you to fill them beasts up. :D

thanks all for the input.

the 32 site amazon is made by nutriculture and cost including delivery £120.

i apoke with the nutri main man and he said its not likely to grow 32 plants to maturity in it.

i replied why the **** do you sell tham stating for 32 plants then ya goon.

lol

anyways very helpful fella nothing to much trouble. i did mention ya aint seen my grows.

the amazonz come in 8, 16 and 32 site versions all same price the 8 + 16 has 75mm net pots mine has the 35mm pots anyway i shall soldier on and do the 32 grow.

hi pyro 32 of the clones will be going into the amazon soon as they are rooted and flowered straight away.

ill post some pics of potential growth brb

pkj

:holysheep:

decided ill rotate the aero correx with the 36 clones in it 180 degrees each day as some sprayers spray some net pots more than others-someone on another site does this and its speeds up rooting clones all at same time.;)

so nowt happening yet

pkj

Hey Joe, I love my aeroponic cloner. I wouldn't try to grow a full sized plant in it, but for rooting a clone, nothing is better!

If you wanted to grow an entire crop in one, I would think that Low Ryders would be the perfect choice.

ok ill clear this up once and for all

the 1st pic is the 36 site aero cloner the 2nd and 3rd pics are the amazon aero growing system showing insides top net pot holder and resevoir.

stoney ya know my style now doode single colas flowered soon as rooted so hopefully with the next week i shall transplant 32 clones into the amazon and the shows begins.

low ryder yeild is crap i have 24 x power plant and 8 x critical mass for the system.

heres hoping 1st try with the system so all new to me trial and error as per usual

pkj

just off to paint the lid as thats the main problem with them being black res water get too hot so paint it matt white now.

smokinnnnnnnnn

pkj

Runbyhemp said:
Is there no stopping this man ? :p

No, no! He's gone crazy with pot lust!

areothcbongitis

It's contagious! I feel it coming on from only being in his thread!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

post some pics tomorrow dudes hopefully some roots may be showing

roflmao

pkj

so no roots as yet after 4 days i think.:holysheep:

few pics of insides of aero prop showing it in operation:hubba:

and new 16 site lid i got in touch with manufacturer as the quality wasnt very good so he just said sorry and mailed 1st thing a new lid so now i have a 32 site and a 16 site lid:hubba: :holysheep:

nuticulture are cool manufacturers and cheaper than anyone else.:eek: ;)

so folks watch and learn from the ganja guru:watchplant: :giggle: :giggle: :woohoo:

At 4 days, you should be able to see some tiny light colored bumps on the stems. Roots are right after that.

At 15 days, I would have 6 inches of roots coming from each net pot.

Are you using a root hormone and anti-bacterial?

using just ph adjusted water and clonex on clone chopped ends.

nothing as yet so added some rhizotonic today to aid root formation.

ps whatdya mean anti bacterial stuff stoney please expand some more dude

pkj

11 power plant 8 crit mass and 6 rocklock

prevetative measure due to aero prop doing nowt to date having said this all clones in aero are well not soggy stems or leaves just a bit on the slow side rooting for my liking

enjoy

pkj:eek:

parkingjoe said:
whatdya mean anti bacterial stuff stoney please expand some more dude

Quite often, when rooting new clones, the water becomes infected with bacteria and/or fungus. This is a problem in commercial vegetable growing and is generally resolved using a copper based solution as an antibacterial/antifungal agent.

It used to be widely available, but I'm having a problem finding it with any hydroponic stores.

PHYTON-27
http://www.dyna-gro.com/fungicides.htm

Grapefruit seed extract is also used for this:
http://www.biochemresearch.com/citricidal.htm

hi all we have roots:p

yippee after 7 days roots starting to form so matter of days before they go into flower in amazon.:eek:

ps stoneybud the rhizotonic does a similar job.:holysheep:

so here we go again

pkj

Latest posts

Back