pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so off the just short of 10oz wet ive come away with 67 gms:angrywife: and a few beautiful nuggets.:ignore:

enjoy

pkj

i definately have 8 x rocklock and believe me they are now day 61 and ready as hell awesome buds just like ya get in the dam.hey just so happens ill be there wed-fri this week.

sweet as dudes.

so all the rest are looking great also few pics of close ups etc etc

1st plant and close ups are crit mass 3 weeks+ before they die:hitchair:

then rocklock x 6 pics

then power plant more or less ready

im loving this grow sort of.

lol

enjoy doodes theres more yet

pkj

hey bro.. good to see you back up and running and producing the nugs again.. Plants are looking amazing.. especially the one near the sealant.. I never seen plants that are basically just single cola from top to bottom.. deffo a PKJ trademark..

adios mate
doobie

cheers allgrownup and doobz the 3 pictures on last post are the same plants shown earlier in thread with silicon tube for size comparisson.

the last 3 pics are pic 1 is power plant about 14" and pic 2 + 3 is another power plant but shown from 2 angles and is 16" tall and rock hardon

lol

catch ya later doobz mate off to chop the rocklock today as they are amazing and ot doing anything now but getting frostier.

so down they come.

post pics later tonight.

pkj

awesome buddage wet weight of 5 x 6"-10" budcolas is 323gms:eek:

enjoy

pkj

to fatten up some more:p although the power plants are rock solid now:eek:

enjoy whats left in da room

pkj

them rocklock dry only 61 grms:doh: :eek:

going to do a rockwool slabs dripper system next as i just bought me a tmu so now pumps come on for 2 minutes a time spread over 12 hours of lights :D

no more 15 minute saturation timer settings for m:D e

also grow/veg some more and also trim 2 weeks into 12/12:holysheep:

pk 13/14 started today for 7 days only:D

enjoy

pkj

looking nice, how much do you expect to yield per plant and what size footprint would you say they take up on average?

hi all widow i have 2 x 600 w hps covering area of approx 6' x 14" with all dripper plants in and other room same 2 x 600w hps covering 5' x 2.5' approx with plants to sides in all grow rooms.

so i reckon i could pack side by side maybe 16 x 3.5 litre square pots under a single 400w hps or 24 x 3.5 litre pots under a single 600w hps.

overkill i suppose on my part but average on this grow to date is poor about 4.5 oz from 10 plants upto now very small plants btw.

crap waste of time so next grow dripper system im doing copycat grow of a mates who has just chopped down 18 x plants in similar space so let ya know what he yields in a day or so.

2.3oz per plant i expect.

doh

lol

pkj

jesus i cannot even for a minute stop thinking about using a swear word:eek: :holysheep:

enjoy these are all getting chopped probably friday coming as they are in the way of my next proper grow:eek: i mean jesus i have to sort money for thailand for me and family asap.:hubba:

rotflmao

pkj

well folks they all got chopped down on wednesday night and are drying in darkness at the moment.

wet weight of the power plants was 1003 gms

wet weight of critical mass was 8+ oz and for rocklock buddage just over 8oz.

have some great pics to post later tonight.

pkj

so my daughter took my digital camera to her friends 21st last night then phoned me to ask if she could delete the weed pics offa memory card-not really ive not downloaded them yet-but dad i took your camera cos mine is massive and i really want to take lots of piccies-OK DELETE THEM - so folks you will have to settle for some new pics taken later today of dried/trimmed buds that are still on the stems.

kids who'd have em hey.

lol

pkj

ok fresh pics taken tonight and all are nearly dry now.

already had one and three quarters of an ounce dry of mixed up smaller buds:fid:

so let ya all know final weight when dry.

enjoy doodes

next stage is already set 14 x plants 7 x mass and 7 x power onto rockwool slab dripper system.

already bigger than my usual start of flowering and still in veg mode.

i is going big this grow:eek: :hubba:

pkj:D

all dry now

power plant 7 oz

rocklock 2.5 oz

critical mass 2oz and not 1oz as stated previously

so 10.5 oz plus 4.5 already had 2 weeks ago and 1.5 oz yesterday so in all 16.5 oz for the whole lot which equates to half oz per plant average.

crap

so next ones are bigger already and have not even got them on rockwool slabs yet.

smokinnnnnnnnnnnn

pkj

Latest posts

Back