dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

2 x 1.3 metre rockwool slabs

4 x mr nice critical mass:hubba:

4 x dutch passion power plant:)

8 x paradise seed sensi star:holysheep::D

all plants have rooted through their 3" rockwool cubes and have been given 200ml each of formulex to aid speedy rooting into the rockwool slabs.

atm they are sat under 1 x 600w hps to the left where the smaller sensi star plants are situated and to the right where the power and mass are under 1 x 250w hps.

rh is 50-60% and temps in the 70's.

onve rooted into slabs they wil be dripper fed my usual concoction of canna everything and other stuff to boot:eek:

vegging until they have rooted then its flowersvillecity here we come:rolleyes:

and another also new 600w hps will be added to room.

enjoy:watchplant:

parkingjoe said:
2 x 1.3 metre rockwool slabs

4 x mr nice critical mass:hubba:

4 x dutch passion power plant:)

8 x paradise seed sensi star:holysheep::D

all plants have rooted through their 3" rockwool cubes and have been given 200ml each of formulex to aid speedy rooting into the rockwool slabs.

atm they are sat under 1 x 600w hps to the left where the smaller sensi star plants are situated and to the right where the power and mass are under 1 x 250w hps.

rh is 50-60% and temps in the 70's.

onve rooted into slabs they wil be dripper fed my usual concoction of canna everything and other stuff to boot:eek:

vegging until they have rooted then its flowersvillecity here we come:rolleyes:

and another also new 600w hps will be added to room.

enjoy:watchplant:

Hey, PKJ
I see the amazon off to the side, what's up? You have more different types of growing styles than any other mortal man, and make them all work :D

The method looks pretty familiar to be honest, i'm guessing though that you have clones in there instead though.

How much veg time do you plan on giving those?

hiya ganjalama chronic no im growing star mass and power or do ya mean chronic as in weed???

hi imatoker no that the smaller aeroponic propagator not the amazon the amazon is at beggining of my other thread dude.

hi widow method is just slab dripper system with rooted clones already in situ if you look closely at the big tray the 2 x troughs are sat on with the piping and dripper stakes-they are going to be used on this grow. i will only veg until they have rooted into the rockwool slabs then its flowertime.

pkj

parkingjoe said:
hiya ganjalama chronic no im growing star mass and power or do ya mean chronic as in weed???

hi imatoker no that the smaller aeroponic propagator not the amazon the amazon is at beggining of my other thread dude.

hi widow method is just slab dripper system with rooted clones already in situ if you look closely at the big tray the 2 x troughs are sat on with the piping and dripper stakes-they are going to be used on this grow. i will only veg until they have rooted into the rockwool slabs then its flowertime.

pkj

Did you find different misters for the amazon? Do you think aero is the way to go over other systems as far as a sog grow? Faster? Thanks:D

hiya toker

ive already got some high pressure misters and some low pressure misters both 360 degree one and i did try one set out today and had to lift lid on the amazon to see if they worked and immediately got drenched.

yes they both work well even the original spinning sprayers that come with the amazon, the only reason i chose to change was due to slight noise as the growroom is above my bedroom and the sprayers being on constantly drove me nuts.

ive attached pics of both types of misters/sprayers original amazon sprayers 1st and the blue/red low/high pressure 360 degree misters.

yeh way to go for explosive growth along with increased yields-from what ive seen on other peoples amazon grows.:shocked: :hubba: :eek: :holysheep:

later dude

sorry already attached pics in the other thread aand or this thread

pkj:D

now directly under 1 x 600hps and im waiting until they grow/root into slabs before i introduce the other 600 hps.

enjoy folks:hubba: :eek: :D

lol nearly missed this one man.. ahh well some mini bonzai buds comming I can see :) - best of luck doood

hopefully bigger this time doobz as they are already bigger than usual flowered clones and im not starting flowering until weekend so hopefully bigga budz.

heres hoping

pkj

parkingjoe said:

pkj

Chronic in reference to the quality of cheebah u shall be pullin down, not the strain.

parkingjoe said:
hiya toker

ive already got some high pressure misters and some low pressure misters both 360 degree one and i did try one set out today and had to lift lid on the amazon to see if they worked and immediately got drenched.

yes they both work well even the original spinning sprayers that come with the amazon, the only reason i chose to change was due to slight noise as the growroom is above my bedroom and the sprayers being on constantly drove me nuts.

ive attached pics of both types of misters/sprayers original amazon sprayers 1st and the blue/red low/high pressure 360 degree misters.

yeh way to go for explosive growth along with increased yields-from what ive seen on other peoples amazon grows.:shocked: :hubba: :eek: :holysheep:

later dude

sorry already attached pics in the other thread aand or this thread

pkj:D

Hey PKJ,
Where are the dripper photos at, another thread? Thanks.:D

new pics sorry about the fast post but im watching tv:eek: :hubba:

lol

pkj

now 2 x brand new 600w hps's in the room:p

also a nice 60 clones:hubba: :D

also thrown the star mum into flower along with the afghan haze x afghan skunk # 1 + #2 as hammered them for clones for a buddy:eek: :hubba:

pkj

If there is one small piece of advice i could offer you bro and thats when you cut the holes in the pvc on the slab, instead of cutting out the cube like you have draw the cube and then cut diaganol to diaganol so you cut an x then your left with a triangle on each side which protects the join a bit better, its good for gnats and alagae amongst other things.

cheers widow but dont worry about algae or knats have a nice spray that takes care of knats and alfae isnt really an issue as leaves will cover cubes in few days time.

ps i have drawn the cube shape and cut on 3 sides only so what you can see is the white pvc just folded over showing reverse side which btw is black also i do cut slightly smaller holes than the size of cubes so nothing showing of actual rockwool slab.

cheers for advice though dude.

good to go for sure grown some overnight and night temps in room 64f so alls well:p

pkj

ffs *** not again yesirree i have the borg again on my dripper plants even after a good dose of spider mite spray and predators galore.

so not an issue just a pain in da ***.

so 1st thing on my shopping list when we holiday over in florida about august is a nice big bottle of 'AVID'

not available in the uk but i shall bring some home with me even if its in a coke bottle.

rofl

pkj