dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like more than a half oz per plant 2me. Goodluck come harvest time!!!

leaving just the 8 sensi stars which are nowhere near ready still very fluffy but fatassed:hubba: :D

few pics before showing complete lot of plants then after the chop:rolleyes:

1st 4 pics of trimmed plants are mass buds and next 4 pics are power buds:D

enjoy

pkj

three and three quarters dry from the eight chopped plants which is nearly double what i expected.:eek:

and to add to my triumph the sensi star x 8 which are still growing and 4 days ago were fluffy are now rock hard and gonna be a good result imho;) .

happy as larry yet again folks.:holysheep: :p

pkj

these will be killed in next few days due to lsf getting a grip in ma room:eek: :eek: :holysheep:

actually on day 62 of 56 day strain so ready or not you shall die soon plants:fid: :p

pkj

Damm you can grow some nice weed PJ. :holysheep:

so more or less dry already still in pots.

so as its my birthday tomorrow and i cannot be bothered to trim them tonight ill trim up wednesday:hubba: :shocked:

last pic before trim

added pic of bigger star ex-mother plant now tied up and under its own 600w hps.:D

pkj

six and three quarter ounces dry star buddage.

wow that way over my guestimate

enjoy

pkj

Congragalations my friend!! Alls well that ends well! Enjoy ur Harvest:ccc: :bongin: :joint: :smoke1: :bong2:

PKJ grows pigme weed LOL

j/k mate!

i'd like to see some regular pics of your grow room tho. like from a distance. How big are those square pots? i gotta get my plants smaller. which means i need a new system i think.

peace

how tall were them ladies when you put them into flowering? how many time did you top them?how many times and for how long do you run your pump i have a dripper system also but my pots site on a plastic trays that run the water back into the res.it holds 40 plants.anyways looks like some good green man,congrads thanks & peace

ok folks today i shall take some pics of both my flowering rooms along with dimensions equipment and systems used and how and why.

and will post under another thread.

ps to keep them short just place into flower as soon as they have rooted easy as that folks.

pkj