day one -ok ive said this many times before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

lol

so what the hell showtime folks

taken 36 clones tonight

12 sensi star

8 critical mass

and

16 power plant so the show starts here.

enjoy dudes 30 plants will go into this nft net pot system soon as rooted.

enjoy

pkj:rolleyes:

after a day about 7 had drooped so badly i thought they were goners but are not ok.:rolleyes:

im going to add res heater in a mo so clones should root faster:hubba:

pkj

whats the reason for clipping the tips of leaves when cloning, i see clipped ends on clones in the mj stores all the time.

basically it allows the plant to concentrate more on developing roots downstairs as opposed to being weighted down with big leaves-just equalling the leaf thing out in a roundabout way dude.

pkj

Looks great pkj. I wish you the best of luck with the clones. They are looking good. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I've missed your grows since life has been beckoning me lately. I'm stoked to be able to watch this one! :ccc:

thanks all and hey dl feel free to jump aboard dude

pkj

now starting to show roots and about 6-8 have died so numbers for next grow slightly less than expected but ***

lol

pkj

Awesome choice of plants man! I hope your grow goes well, i've seen many great grows from you ;) i'll stay posted.

Anytime, i really envy your dro grows. you do mass quantity and i've always seen awesome strains ;) and they've always turned out great so i'm interested in this one as well.

well alls well now all well rooted into clay pebbles in their respective tiny net pots and now ive holecut the lid for larger 80mm net pots they will be in amazon tomorrow along with nft system up and running.:hubba:

enjoy update asap folks:p

pkj

16 x plants in all.

ive altered the net pots from 55mm to 80mm with a bit of diy and a hole cutter so alls well.:hubba:

day one of vegging with canna aqua a and b veg added to 30 litres of water to bring cf to 6 and a ph of 5.5 also added 30ml of microbial to prevent rootrot:D

they have been under 1 x 600w hps for about 6 hours now with no drooping so if still ok in 2 days they then go into flower mode with all my usual bloom nutes.

enjoy

pkj

1st the amazon system x16 mass and power:p

and

2nd the nft/flood/drain experiment x 18 mass power and star :p one odd bod already into flower in rockwool cube power plant-just couldnt bring myself to throw it away:hubba:

both systems fed via 15 minute intervals constantly on/off:doh:

clay pebbles fllod/drain/nft may have to have some nutes hand administered until rooted onto spreader matting under the tray lid:rolleyes:

enjoy

pkj

man all of my plants are riddled with spider mites so today i ordered a 'hotbox sulfume' to eradicate once and for all them durty liddle bar stewards.

lol

also tonight is day one of flowering for all plants in amazon and nft/flood/drain set up.

enjoy and ill update when showing something worth photographing.

away for 4 days for a short break in the u.k. from the 28th with wife and doggie so nuthin happening whilst im away.

pkj

got my hotbox sulfume and my 2 x carbon scrubbers arrived today also

sweet as dudes

pkj

shiney appearance to leaves is because ive sprayed with sb1 plant invigorator which foliar feeds plants and keeps spider mites at bay until i start hotbox sulfume friday onwards.

enjoy:) :woohoo: :D

pkj

Latest posts

Back