SOG gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hachiroku said:
wow, this is looking likes its off to a good start! Im mad i didnt get here earlier! whats the dimensions of that tray? how do you have that secured to the wall? Thats an interesting way to do it. Is that so that you could see it while standing up?
thanks, 2x4tray on sawhorses...im lazy,itwas easy, no logic whatsoever involved!

just thought id mention that the canopy was about 2in above that wood frame at its tallest point when i hit 12/12 on 3-8. hows that for stretch...supercropped 3 times also! newbies take note,your plants will at least double or triple in size when you hit 12/12.

Whats up mang. The ladies are looking good. :aok: I always hate the stretch because some of them ladies just don't know when to stop. :p Now it's time to watch the young ladies fill out into beautiful woman with big buds. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO to help fatten them ladies up. ;)

Looking good lyfr. Going to be some tasty buds here very soon. Keep the updates coming my friend. Take care and be safe.

do you have any algea problems with your res exposed like that?

"do you have any algea problems with your res exposed like "that? that was a pic from a couple grows ago. iwasflooding out rock wool getting it ready and that batch got thrown right out. i do always keep it covered during grows. good lookin out! thanks for stoppin

My res is not covered and I'm fine. lots of flow/movement and air bubbles....Not what I would recommend though, I'm just lazy LOL.

great pics lyfr, and thanks for the link, your set up is very similar to the method i am planning, one question - with your 3 floods, do you water them with the lights on and let them rest in dark time?

i hav never tried but i saw a grow room the other day at a friends and he had some product in brown bottle? to stop them from growing vertically. his plants were very short but he uses different system from me so ????

also, make sure you get enuf air circulation around/through the plants or you risk bug infestation. de ja vu

also you should cover that resivior and might i add i am very happy with hygrozyme in res.

keep it green

lyfr said:
"do you have any algea problems with your res exposed like "that? that was a pic from a couple grows ago. iwasflooding out rock wool getting it ready and that batch got thrown right out. i do always keep it covered during grows. good lookin out! thanks for stoppin
i love hygrozyme! got one fan blowin between light, got another blowin at base of stems, got another exhaust fan with a can on it...thanks for the heads up! Updatin pics in a minute

Hi Lyfr,

Nice looking grow. Buds are starting to look nice and frosty. I know what you mean about strech. I flipped mine when they were about 2ft and had a couple which added another 3 feet to the height. I've been having to use my wrench set to bend and weigh down the tops of the plants to keep them from hitting the lites.

Zepplin:)

wrench set...thats great zepplin,whatever works right? thanks for the good report,and for stoppin by...come back real soon now ya'hear

Looking very nice my friend. Great work. I betcha cant wait to pack a bowl of that right? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back