SOG gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To bad it wasn't ready for today! Happy 420 my friend. Take care and be safe.

Man, that is one randy bunch of ladies strutting their stuff! Sorry girls, no boys allowed :)

:holysheep: them girls have grown into beautiful maturing ladies ,,,your one lucky man or women come harvest :peace:

yup, i believe im one of those. thanks very much. im gonna update soon as i can get off my behind!

We are eagerly awaiting a pic update my friend. Astound us!! Take care and be safe. Lol.

haha sorry for the question a couple pages back. i guess i totallymissed the picture that had the saw horses in it! how many plants do you have in that 2x4 tray? do you feel that that may have been too many or is it working out?

this time maybe too many (15)for the strain...which i am clueless of. ive done as many as 24 grandaddy purp clones with no problem. i just flower at about 4-6 inches tall and get 12-18 inch colas that start at rockwool. i think next time im gonna try 18 of some kind of pure indo...they seem to do best.

Ladies look great my friend. Nice work. They are going to be some dense nugs. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

View attachment 58397

View attachment 58398

View attachment 58399

View attachment 58400 ok folks, heres the dilly. benn runnin 1000ppm since my plants advised me to do so(gotta pay attention to da girls!). And they thanked me with fresh new whitehaired, clear triched calyxes, shootin out of the 6wk, already maturing buds:eek: . 1st pic-new bud growing out of cloudy triched bud. 2nd pic-reg 58day bud 3rd pic-closer shot of new growth on pic one 4th pic-overview of freak buds 50% and reg buds...all clones same strain i now have named "freakin purple". so ladies, gentleman, and others, i guess the thing to do is wait till original growth trichs are fully amber and hopefully by then the freakbud trichs will be cloudy...suggestions, my head hurts after that...ill be back:stoned: :bong2:

gee, i just remembered i did a FIM style toppin on a few of the higher tops right before flower and they split into like4-6 branches/tops. could this have permantly altered growth pattern and caused buds to split towards end of flower as i caused top to split toward end of veg? i got the iso oil to help me come up with that one! goes to show that guessin and hopin are my two main grow stratagies. at least MP eliminated most of the guessin!

Lol. The ladies look great. Going to be some sticky-icky buds. Nice work. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

looks very nice, lyfr...me no speaky hydro so well, being a dirt bagger, but I can appreciate nice looking buds...well done

Smoke on...

The jungle is looking great. :aok: Looks like it's gonna be a nice harvest when the ladies come down. :hubba: Great job mang. ;)

Latest posts

Back