SOG gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update; started final flush on 5-6. I still put a teaspoon of florolicious+, and about 3-4 teaspoons kool bloom, and 50 ml hygrozyme for a woppin 140ppm's(80-100ppm's is from tap). I know the rule but i just cant bring myself to starve them completely. I also changed lite schedule to 10-on, 14-off to help the ladies know summers almost over.:hubba: in a few days i'll change it to 8-on, 16-off then down to 6-on 18-off for the last couple days before 24hrs of dark...then its playtime. most of this grow ive been thinkin i cant wait to grow a known strain again...but now im already missin these ladies.

This really looks more like Ocean Of Green.:clap: Keep it up.:headbang:

Wow lyfr
That frankenbud looks huge, how long is it?
Great grow, well done.

i think its about 8in from top to first visible stem. i thought it was almost done then it started shootin calyxes out of the top and sides of the cola. under all those white hairs and cloudy trichs are 80-90% orange hairs and amber/cloudy trichs...trip. i should be choppin soon and ill try to get better pics up(with size reference) tonight. thanks for the kind words.

hah that mylar in the background makes for a trippy picture man. Nice buds I hope mine turn out that dank.

Amazing. WHERE ARE THE PICS?! Did you chop it? dude, im stoked to see what you pull in with this harvest! you gotta weight it for us, wet and dry!!!

Ladies are looking mighty tasty. Great work. I can't wait to see some harvest pics. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Have some rep. Great pics! Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Nice! I really like what you've done with the place. Make sure you smoke a fat one with the decorator. ;)

Beautiful harvest my friend. Congratulations! Going to be some very fine bud. Definitely be waiting on a final weigh-in and a smoke report here in the near future. Keep us posted. Great work! Take care and be safe.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Hahahaha thats awesome. Thanks dude for keeping us posted! Wow. Im really at a loss for words.. IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! Lol, i only hope mine will turn out as good as that. looks like you pulled out a pretty respectable yield too? Im excited to see that! And the smoke report! You sneak a bowl yet?! hahaha

hachiroku said:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Hahahaha thats awesome. Thanks dude for keeping us posted! Wow. Im really at a loss for words.. IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! Lol, i only hope mine will turn out as good as that. looks like you pulled out a pretty respectable yield too? Im excited to see that! And the smoke report! You sneak a bowl yet?! hahaha
thankshachiroku...my best yeild in this tray was my last grow, almost 8oz. sneak a bowl?... i cut of one of the lower branches that was in my way;) last week, fired one up this mornin but all i can say is "it worked"...full smoke report after first week of cure+1week hangin. thanks to all whachin, its been a blast. ill also give weight at this time.

Latest posts

Back