My water Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyfryou must love it when the lights come on! those waterfarms make some rapid growth ,eh. better quit sprayin dude...its bud time!
when the smell hits me when I first open the doors in the morning is the best feeling!

I only spray the bottoms of leaves and the main stalks. and I will stop doing that in a couple of weeks. and the fans are running 24/7 which dries everyone out by morning time. humidity is around 45%
sportcardivawere girls are looking nice. and your dog is so cute lol
thanks! my fuzzy girl is about 9 years old, see her gray? she's the best dog who has ever lived with me and she tolerates the cats.lol

sportcardiva
is your dog nice?? lol

she is very nice, she was giving me a look when I took that pic cause she was resting and i made her look up and smile. yea, thats her smiling!

here is a pic of my other guards! they are also not allowed in the garden, but they will hang out at the door and watch. it actually kind of funny if they are all sitting there at the same time and just watching me work.

IMGP0788.JPG

okay here's an up-date on my water farm!
It’s been 24 days of 12/12 HPS 1000 watt lighting,
Five females remain out of the 10 seedlings I started.
2 of the females are Afghan Dream from BC seed Co. they are gorgeous!!
One is about 31 inches tall and the other is about 29 inches tall. Buds everywhere with a very nice main colas developing!:hubba:
I took about 5 cutting from the largest one last Friday and they are doing very well.:watchplant:
The other three are ??? One maybe a Mazar from Dutch Passion seeds.
The tallest of these 3 is now 47 inches tall! They will finish much later than the AD.
The breeder says 45 days for the Afghan’s. so sometime around the 4th of July they will be ready for harvest! :woohoo:
Had to put Afghans up on stools for I had to raise the lights again because of that tall lady.
Here’s some pic’s of the whole gang- and some nice buds from the AD and also a pic of my vegi room with my ice cream and Afghan cuttings.

DSCN0121.JPG

IMGP0826.JPG

IMGP0827.JPG

DSCN0120.JPG

DSCN0115.JPG

I'm getting so excited about these dream girls!

got a new camera last week, been trying to work things out with it.

Nikon Coolpix P80, it's a real nice camera, I still keep going back to my little ol pentex , I like the micro setting on that, for some reason everything is blurry when I use the micro on this new nikon. I'll get it worked out, i keep re-reading the users manual and I learn new stuff every time. so any hoot.... heres some new pics of my beauties using the new camara!

they are really filling out!:D

added some 1 inch areo stones to each bucket and set a timer for air to shut off 15 4 times a day. that seemed to please the girls a lot!

I would like to thank snuggles for the help with that issue!

DSCN0174.JPG

DSCN0175.JPG

DSCN0180.JPG

DSCN0182.JPG

DSCN0186.JPG

DSCN0189.JPG

LOL looking good, it was your idea silly YOU take some credit, looks like you have the thumb....:D

Ilikebigbuds said:
that little guy on the bottom right is deformed but growing.

havent decided what to do with it.

Let it grow it going to be a migget or a small plant with a Kick..

Ops I was watching tv on that post up above and didn't see the next 2 pages..

Ilikebigbuds said:
added some 1 inch areo stones to each bucket and set a timer for air to shut off 15 4 times a day. that seemed to please the girls a lot!

I would like to thank snuggles for the help with that issue!

Can I ask what kind of issue you were having to add air stones?
I have never needed airstones in my waterfarms.

But ya gotta love them waterfarms when there growing plants like yours.

grow dude asked:
Can I ask what kind of issue you were having to add air stones?
I have never needed airstones in my waterfarms.

thanks for your interest grow dude, (and by the way your PM box is FULL you must be very popular)so....

I'll tell ya here, the leaves on some of the plants, in the middle of the tree and toward the top and around the buds look like they have been sucked in, (dont know any other way to describe) and the leaves curl slightly under.

now this maybe also a nuit issue, for when I give them food the naxt day half the water will be gone and the nuits ppm will have spiked from 1000ppm up to 1200-1300ppm. I then just give water.

and on the 9th they all got fresh water and nuits, and then I did something I usually never do, I got busy on tuesday and wed, and didnt check them until Thursday. the nuits where very high and the water almost gone! and thats when I noticed some of the leaves looking funny. they are still green just got skinny on me.

so I have just been adding water since friday the 13th and the nuits are still around 1000ppm!

I am planning on giving them all fresh water and nuits again this friday.
oh, shoot, maybe not, I just remembered i have grandkids coming out friday to spend the night. so I guess I will be doing it on thursday.

in the mean time I will try to get a good pic posted of what these leaves look like that have me a bit concerned.:)

I did not hook my buckets together and use the
Reservoir
. they are all independent. so each girl gets individual attention.

they each drink about 1/2 gallon of water a day, some times a bit more.

oh also, the temps in the room are around 74-77 during the day when the lights are on and at night it drops down to about 67-69 and the humidity stay around 45-49%.

I have 2 fans blowing on the plants and one large fan that I put in the doorway during lights on time to blow in fresh air from out side.

the roots look very nice and white and very strong and large!:woohoo:

The claw? Is that what the leaves look like? If so it could have been the nutes, too much N. But I am not familiar with GH 3 part, I would think in flower you wouldn't have much N but I don't know. Grodude would know though he's familiar with those units...I have 3 but have only grown in them twice. I like them but I only have 3 LOL, I also have never used GH 3 part...I have 3 sets of bottles, they came with the farms but you would already know that LOL.

posted by flyinghigh
Let it grow it going to be a migget or a small plant with a Kick..

I still have that Mazar! it about 6 inches tall nice and green with tons of leaves!

I will post a pic of it. it is a miniture pot plant! it's rather cute ya know!

just didnt have the heart to kill it. the odds of it being a female are slim considering all the stress it has gone thru just to stay alive. it's in my vegging closet and thats where it will stay untill I gets bigger, unless it shows me some bananas, then it's off to the compost bin!

here's an update:

33 days of flowering

I am so thrilled with these beauties! tallest female of the Afghan Dreams bunch is now 35 inch tall. the tallest female (not sure what she is but she is frosty) is now 54 inches tall!:holysheep:

enjoy! and thanks for peekin in on my water farm! shhhh ! their just going to sleep!

IMGP0883.JPG

IMGP0887.JPG

IMGP0891.JPG

IMGP0898.JPG

IMGP0901.JPG

IMGP0906.JPG

IMGP0919.JPG

snugglesThe claw? Is that what the leaves look like? If so it could have been the nutes, too much N. But I am not familiar with GH 3 part, I would think in flower you wouldn't have much N but I don't know. Grodude would know though he's familiar with those units...I have 3 but have only grown in them twice. I like them but I only have 3 LOL, I also have never used GH 3 part...I have 3 sets of bottles, they came with the farms but you would already know that LOL.

yea thats whats happening on 2 plants. I cut back with the micro-nuits.

also I have been giving them just water everyday since the 13th, no nuits, They are sucking down the water and the nuits level stays around 700-800ppm.
on monday I plan to empty buckets and give fresh nuits and keeping them around 750ppm.

they are chugging the water everyday! the roots are white and clean! nice!

snugglesLooking good...how mush longer again? Almost there right?

those dream girls are going to be ready:woohoo: on July 4th weekend!

that unknown I figure a couple of weeks later!

PS- the cuttings I took from the dream girls are doing very well! I will keep one in vegitative state for future cuttings!
so much easier than seedlings!!

Latest posts

Back