My water Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya clones are the way in my humble opinion. also i like clones because i feel closer to the plant that I made versus a seed i watered. the farm is lookin great. i`m gunna do the water farm this winter in the basement i think. been growing them in dirt down there but hydro just grows so much quicker i could almost get 2 harvests in a winter instead of only 1. i been shopping around for a 1000 watt hps ballast for flowering. those seem to enjoy it. i have been getting by with 500 watts. now i feel envious so it`s yer fault ;) i`ll have the wife call u iffin she getts upset over the new mood light lol. keep up the good werk. grow babys grow

thiefya clones are the way in my humble opinion. also i like clones because i feel closer to the plant that I made versus a seed i watered. the farm is lookin great. i`m gunna do the water farm this winter in the basement i think. been growing them in dirt down there but hydro just grows so much quicker i could almost get 2 harvests in a winter instead of only 1. i been shopping around for a 1000 watt hps ballast for flowering. those seem to enjoy it. i have been getting by with 500 watts. now i feel envious so it`s yer fault ;) i`ll have the wife call u iffin she getts upset over the new mood light lol. keep up the good werk. grow babys grow

then she's really going to be mad at me cuz I added a 600watt today for I have some plants ready for the 12/12 lighting and the girls are so tall and wide that I decided I wanted to get a little bigger in the flowering room.:D

IMGP0879.JPG

You're killin' me smalls! I can't wait to get more lights! I've got two my lights loaned out....all I gotta say is I better see some bud from them!!!

Prodigious PuffYou're killin' me smalls! I can't wait to get more lights! I've got two my lights loaned out....all I gotta say is I better see some bud from them!!!

you are just too Nice! lol:fid:

I cant help it!

here are some more pics! :D

the trichs are not as clear as last week! some of the hairs are turning brown!

sooooo close! i want to test some now!!! but.... I wont.:eek:

oh, and that bottom right pic of the top cola of one girl is hard as a rock!

IMGP0927.JPG

IMGP0935.JPG

IMGP0944.JPG

IMGP0946.JPG

IMGP0948.JPG

IMGP0951.JPG

IMGP0957.JPG

WOW, very beautiful. I didn't read the entire thread just went straight for the goods lol. (Sorry, not in a foreplay mood.) I bet you are going to see cockeyed after they are cured. Happy growin!!

They're looking beautiful. I'm more than a little jealous. I've just got 7+ weeks to go, thats all.....

Awesome! Wow! just looked in on your journal, you are ROCKIN'!
great pics ...great journal

absolutely astonishing..gonna be some great smoke there. you must be 1 happy lady!

This is my first successful grow so I AM

:yay: :banana: :bong: :guitar: :headbang2: :peace: :heart: :dancing: :smoke1: :clap:

hey ilbb they are not ready yet man they have plenty of time to go just keep an eye for potential budrot if your temps/rh are high but if low nothing to worry abaout man.

really leave another 1-2 weeks and you will be rewarded with lots more yield wise of fantastic buddage.

pkj

Thanks Joe, I agree with you. I think I am going to let them go longer, there is this one tho- and it's seems to be more than 50% amber and most of the white hairs are now brownish.
The temps are about 75 with lights on ( once or twice a week the temp gets up to about 78 if I dont open the door and put a fan up)
and go down to 69 when lights go out. so I dont think I have any rot going on any where.

2 others are just starting to get some amber and then the monster tall girl has just started turning milky -

the roots are awesome! nice and white big and healthy! still giving them nuits and sweet and silica blast. they get fresh water daily and I totally clean their bucket once a week then a fresh dose of nuits and water.:D

:holysheep: I'm excited!

spec on the Afghaan Dream from BC seed Co, says 45 days indoor flowering time, height 3 ft (which they are exactly) Approx yeild 125grams

today is day 43 I will post some pics in the morning!

look forward to it ilbb

at the end of the day unless you are a cannabis connisseur and are using testing measuring equipment to verify stone/potency strength you wouldnt notice the dfferance only in yeild/weight would the defferance be noticable.

pkj

here an up-date of what I've been up to and some more pics of the ladies.

Pic 1 & 2 are of Ice cream (is 43 days old) and her cuttings (that I took today)

the last pic is of white Berry who is now 18 days old from seed.:D

pic 2 & 3 is one of my Afghaan dreams and thats the one I am thinking about chopping this weekend. what do ya think?

IMGP1112.JPG

IMGP1062.JPG

IMGP1065.JPG

IMGP1067.JPG

IMGP1068.JPG

IMGP1070.JPG

IMGP1092.JPG

IMGP1090.JPG

IMGP1072.JPG

IMGP1110.JPG

the 1st pic is of some bag seed I put into flower today.

pics 2-3-4 are of some Afghaan Dream clones I just put into flower today. they are 4 weeks old.

and pic 5 is of my vegging room with some more Afghaan clones not quite ready to be moved and the ice cream clones are on the right

IMGP1074.JPG

IMGP1075.JPG

IMGP1076.JPG

IMGP1077.JPG

IMGP1109.JPG

:holysheep: :hairpull: :shocked: I'm a going crazy waiting for these girls to finish!

I will get some pics up sometime this week!

I placed Ice cream into flowering room Sunday! The clones I took from her last week are doing great! already have roots coming from the net pods and hydrotron! nice!:D

looking very forward to watching her mature into a lovely frosty lady!

and the white berry is now 2 weeks old and also looking very healthy!

so ...... thats it, waiting for my Afghan Dream girls to finish and also enjoying watching this beautiful ice cream blossom!

I am so addicted to growing MJ. I think I found my heaven on earth!

Latest posts

Back