Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning bongers.

I sympathize with you meetmrfist2. I feel it too. I took my big old DeWalt right angle drill and drilled about 10 2-1/8 and 2-9/16" holes for the downstairs bathroom remodel. It just plumb wore me out. Can't believe I used to hoist that 15 lb drill over my head and drill like that all day.

Duck, I was going to tell you I envied you your weather til I got to the humid part. I have figured out that I do far better in hot arid climates than I do in cooler humid ones. Supposed to be 100 today. Most of the summer has seen temps in the 90s and triple digits. Days below 90 are rare. And I can't remember the last time it rained. Rosebud, when was the last time you got rain?

Rosebud, what a dear you are for helping your friend move. That is probably one of my least favorite jobs in the world--I'd rather unclog a toilet :giggle: . I was lucky that the gal that bought my place had almost nothing and told me that I could leave whatever I wanted to.

Plants in the backyard are finally starting to flower. The indica leaning ones are showing more flower development than the Satori, as is normal. It would be fun to have enough Satori so that I don't run out. I just seem to get more done when I can wake up with a bit of Satori to start my day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

THG, what is this thing rain you speak of? I know nothing of it. satori for the win!

what up BHC,prayers for the peeps in Texas with all the floods and storm damage,we have had a few days here with local flooding but nothing like they are experiencing....just stopped raining and the temps are lower than they have been in a long time.....hope everyone has a good day BIU BHC

more rain today,when will it stop....tornado warnings and thunderstorms the last few days,looking like we will have them for the next 2 or 3 days.....time to sit back and stay dry....BIU BHC

Cool temps here. High in the upper 60's. Coldest day of the Summer in 14 years.

The Hemp Goddess, love your new profile pic. :aok:

BIU :bong:

Me too THG, or little doobie. Mr fist i hope you are not in danger.

How you doing Duck? Do you ever have a bucket or two of tea bubbling and the days get away from you and your a day late and it smells horrible? so the next day it is worse? I put it on the ivy, i hope it doesn't kill it. Mr rb and i weren't on the same page.. Now we are.lol I need to go pour my new stuff now. It smells good like seabird guano not gone bad yet.

@Rose, that has happened to me before. I just pour it out.

Thanks duck and Rosebud. Was kind of keeping my eyes open for a new avi and liked this one.

Rosebud, have had that happen to me. In fact, going to see if the tea I have brewing now is still okay. Mixed it up Tues and then got a cold (or something) that just put me down. I am hoping that it is still okay. Starting to feel human this morning, but it put me almost a week behind on the bathroom project.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

hope you are feeling better THG....cool avi....raining all day,mosqutoes are terrible with all the wet stuff,you go outside for a min and they eat you up......itching and catching a afternoon buzz....join me peeps.....peace:beatnik:

Thanks you guys, I am feeling so much better today that I hope I didn't overdo. And the tea still looked and smelled good!

We haven't seen any real rain for so long I can't remember the last time it rained. It is a balmy 95 today with 19% humidity (that high). Forecast is for 103 tomorrow and 104 on Mon. Heat has been horrible this summer. We had more days over 100 than under 100.

Neighbor came over and we got walls framed up for the shower :dancing: Now I can get the plumbing done and I have someone coming next week for the electrical (a mess also). Boy you can find some interesting construction methods when you open walls up. We got a bunch of fixin' to do. Probably going with tongue and groove knotty pine on the ceiling and maybe wainscote the walls. We have an uneven floor that I also am going to have to deal with.

Meetmrfist2, joining you in a late afternoon buzz.

I will join you. I have been helping a friend move for a week. It is too hot to do anything. I am afraid to look at the forecast. My car said 101 today.

Your ideas sound good THG, i am sorry about what you found in the walls. and an uneven floor? what do you do with that?
30 % humibity here.

Ahh Rosebud, you are the best! A friend who helps a friend move is a friend indeed. I hate moving so much...hopefully I am done with that.

The bathroom downstairs appears to be an afterthought. When we opened the walls we found studs that had been cut and them scabbed together--absolutely no reason why. I took out about 20' of extraneous water piping--we had pipes running everywhere and a chunk of just wrong drainage piping. In the little alcove where the toilet sits, the concrete has been built up about 1-1/2" because ? This is what comes when people who don't know construction methods do their own thing without any oversight (a knowledgeable friend or inspections). I will build the floor up to the highest level and make a short ramp to enter the bathroom--a 1-1/2" rise is not much. We are still not sure if sis is going to be walking or in a wheel chair, but it is not looking really good. Intensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy is making little difference in her condition so far.

Supposed to be 103 here today, 104 tomorrow. You will probably have similar temps (I have noticed that about out places). Stay cool and have a great Labor Day weekend.

THG, i am so sorry your sis isn't responding. That is scary. Is she able to talk or write? I know she loves to read, is she able. I am thinking about both of you. That rocks your world when something like this happens. It is a good thing you bought that house and not someone like me who couldn't repair any of that. You rock my dear.

THG prayers for your sis coming your way,Rose you are so helpful to everyone,so glad to be friends with you for real.....I hope the weather gives you all a break and cools down soon,today is the first day we have had sun all day in awhile,now we are waiting to see if this hurricane is going to wreck havoc on the east coast,GO AWAY PLEASE...getting ready for work,hope everyone is having a great day......peace

Hey Mr Fist, thank you. How you doing down there? We have horrible air quality, actually labeled hazardous a few miles from here. Fires in Montana, Washington, Oregon, some kid lit a fire work and stranded 150 people. I can't even go out to water my plants. it is nasty.. and a pink tinge everywhere, weird. I am ready for fall.
I sure hope you don't get the newest hurricane. I haven't seen the news for a bit. I hope it misses Florida and you all.

Prayers for your sister and you, THG.

Rose, I don't even want to say what my temps are.

The plants I found have turned around. Just not sure if the weather will cooperate and let them finish. They just started to bud.

Well BIU time then off to w***. I have not been their for 5 days. Caught a cold/the crud/or whatever, but I feel like doing something. Besides laying around and sleeping.

Have a great day bonghogs, biu. :bong:

looks like Irma is fixxing to give the peeps in florida some bad days to come,pray that people down there get out before it hits,looks like it will be heading this way before its all done ,I really dont need this right now with all the other **** going on in my life,we are all ready having local flooding from the last two weeks of rain,all the rivers are at flood stage right now with more thunderstorms going through today.....who pissed Mother Nature off this time.....stay safe

Duck, sorry you are sick. get well, you will feel better.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Mr Fist, I sure hope all the people will be safe. Are you in a dangerous zone? I sure hope not.
Our world is pissed I think, horrible fires and hurricanes.. at least there isn't any climate change. Our air is now in the hazardous zone.. staying inside waving to my plants out the window.
I am going to set up the bathroom for my big cbd pollen swap. I might take a picture if it turns out alright. Hugs to everyone. Life is complicated and difficult and ever changing. So good to have friends. Peace and hugs to each of you.

Duck I hope you are feeling better today along with THG,Rose I am right on the coast in one of the tracks they are showing on the weather channel,we go through this mess just about every year,it really sucks,2 years in a row we went through flooding and lost power last year for a few weeks and had minor wind damage to my house and shop,had a tree fall on the backside of my house and ripped the siding off and broke a few windows,nothing major.Florida is gonna have a bad time if this thing stays as potent as it is,I hope everyone down there takes this thing serious....I saw all the fires on the west coast going on hope your air quality gets better for you....gonna start securing things around here the next few days and pray this thing gets blown out to sea when it makes a northern turn,stay safe everyone....peace

Latest posts

Back