Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong:
Hottest beginning of Fall recorded for us:( 93° and air you can wear. Great weather for bud rot.

Oh duck, I feel for those of you that have high humidity--I don't do well at all in higher humidities. Probably comes from a lifetime of living in high desert with a very low RH. I am thankful now though for the rain we have gotten. Supposed to clear up for a while after today--woke up to rain.

Sending green hurry up mojo to your found plants--let's hope they finish up!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and remember to BIU as needed.

Good morning bong hogs, i started with out ya! I m smoking some memory loss this morning, what a weird name.. from the store. It is a very nice teeth clenching sativa. ha.

55 degrees here this morning. I need to feed the girls one more time at least. My daughter is coming on the 8th to harvest, that means two weeks for these kids to put on some weight.. it is the nervous part of harvest.

Lets do this.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I'm a little late to the party, but I'll join you Rosebud. It was cold here last night, too. I turned the furnace on for the first time night before last. It is nice that your daughter is going to come visit and help out with trimming--that is such a big job with outside plants. I have a couple of friends "on call" for when I harvest. I keep looking at my Satoris and an somewhat concerned about them finishing before frost.

LOL--Memory Loss, that is a funny name. I do okay on that front all by myself. Toking on a little Cinex (C99 x Vortex) that I picked up at the dispensary. I have Joey Weed's C99 on my shopping list.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember to BIU as needed.

I FORGOT.... get it??? I am smoking some green crack, harsh as can be. I have company coming so have to clean up the dump, ya know? :vap-Bong_smoker: Is your plant putting on weight Duck? mine are finally.

I get it Rose, just checking on how good it is.
Plant is filling out some, but we are getting temps in the 90's, high humidity, heavy dew and no wind. Those right there are a great combination for bud rot:( Oh well it is not like I did much for her. Just a transplant and water and missed her with the mower:rofl: I wonder if they have been back to look and check on her yet:)

Ok Rose, I will go with Toro:)

Going on our 6th day of 90°+ temps. Hottest stretch all Summer. Thursday back to Fall, mid 60°'s.:woohoo: Working outside sucks when in the 90's and high humidity, 80%+. Although the fog does make a picturesque sunrise.

BIU :bong:

cool name Duck,looking good,the winner has to be memory loss....Hope everyone is having a great day....BIU BHC

Morning BHC:ciao:

I am going to BIU all day long :bong:

@Rose, The Toro is poofing out and starting to really smell. Maybe she will make it:)

Back to :bong1:

Awesome news on Toro.... do you roll your r? I do. lol

So a beautiful day in tyhe neighborhood and I think i am going to have a harvest after all. Pretty happy about that.

That memory loss is awesome Mr fist. Wish i had a plant of it.

Mr wilson got tutered yesterday, poor guy. I made some doggy cbd for him and it works well.

hot and humid here today,went out in my shop to do some work,cant handle the heat any more, cant believe it hasn"t even began to cool down what so ever this so called fall...I guess I will stay inside and veg on the couch,get nice and buzzed....hope everyone has a great day.....:beatnik:

@Rose I roll my r's and think of that war movie "Toro Toro Toro!" ...lol

Well so much for biu'ing all day:( My first break wasn't until I put 6 hours of intense labor in. I hate emergency auto repair, especially when it cuts into my biu time. TMT back to BIU :bong:

I will join you Duck. I was pretty lazy. we had company for 3 days. They even brought their own bedroom in an Airstream. that is a nice way to have company but ya still gotta cook. I am getting old I think. ha.

I think you rolling your r's and doing the toro toro thing might work better if you have a towel and you click your heals and stuff.

Wish I had an Airstream, their nice.
I would do that Rose, if it would help them finish:rofl:

Morning bongers. It is a beautiful sunny big sky day here. Supposed to be 80 and then the temps will be dropping into the 60s and we will be getting some rain. I had new windows put in this week and the weather cooperated wonderfully!

I'm making up a batch of flowering tea, following a recipe from the Rev. Instructions call for you to mix a bunch of stuff and bubble for 24 hours and then add castings or compost and bubble another 24 hours. So today is add the worm castings day. I am getting a bit worried about the plants finishing. Even the indicas seem to have a ways to go.

Had some friends that bought an Airstream a year or so ago--$90,000 (the same amount we spend on our house here in Oregon). They are certainly nice, but boy howdy they carry a big price tag. And I can't even imagine what it costs to insure one.

Meetmrfist2--hope your weather breaks soon. Plain miserable to work in high temps--high RH makes it exponentially worse.

Dang Rosebud, I am getting old too. Mostly I hate that my energy level is nothing compared to what it once was--work 15 minutes, rest for 30. And also strength has gone somewhere else. No more wrestling with sheets of drywall by myself.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember to BIU as needed.

Good morning bongers,

Since we never move, i feel the need to see what is in the attic... Big job..Bring it all down and deal with it... yikes.

THG, i am stronger than ever cause i lift weights, but endurance, fuggetaboutit.
My plants are looking cloudy at least now.. it will work out THG. It always does. Nerve-wracking as hell though.

Morning Bongers:ciao:

I got pulled over by LEO! I had just gotten off work.
LEO didn't like the color of my Jeep:rofl: Was not the corresponding color to what the license plate said, when he ran my plates. :rofl: The funny thing is my Jeep is sort of unique looking and I know LEO has seen me and my Jeep numerous times and I mean many, many, many times. :rofl:

They have blue lines and black lines, I think there needs to be a gray line. For old gray haired people:rofl:

TMT back2 BIU! :bong:

High Rose?, THG?, meetmrfist?

Latest posts

Back