Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ohhhhhhhhhhh and How cute is that daddy will protect her from the grinch and her presents! maybe even a ham dinner. awww I wanna baby girl! time to snuggle a chiweenie!

My Dad used to cook so I guess I picked it up from him..

plus I am pretty picky about my food so..... if you want something done right......:)

I don't play vid games, but there ya go..I'm sure there is some new game or game system or system addition that he doesn't have...(lucky guy BTW!)

Yeah..that's her little movie right now..we rented it from the library and she runs into her room and says "Daddy play scarys fo' me"...

Alright..I wasn' going to post this, but it's too funny...

I was going to the bathroom a few days ago and she swung her little body in and looked at me...

she said: "Daddy...is that you tail?" Her Mom and I almost died laughing....

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

42f and overcast.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Hey BHCers :yay: it Friday time to collect the paycheck change and Party
:bong::bong::bongin::bongin::bong1:

UK glad to see you teaching 4u how to count backwards:giggle: bet the cold showers start at 60 :laugh:

2dog I been smoking longer then you've been around. I have a few bottles that are as old as me 42 that grandpa made and left with orders to open when I turn 50 and 60.

TMT time to BIU :bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC!

Raining Cats and Big Dogs here this morning.

tc....didn't you say that SNOW is sooooooooooooo pretty.....slush is not, frozen slush sucks.....old memories from growing up in Wisconsin

Painter....snow may look pretty, for the moments it is falling, and even possilby from a long way off....like on in a mountain view......but other than that, I would like it to melt about ten minutes after it falls......I also hate slush, ice made from snow, the cold that comes off of snow and well, I just cant think of things I like about snow...oh yes, it puts the water in the lake that I love to fish....

Cmd, glad to hear Chris and you are gonna be sharing some good ol' turkey leftovers, give him my best too. My husband cooks, and well, he has all the gadgets, got that fancy kitchen aide mixer (also got the grinder attachement for his grinding pleasure) a few years ago, he uses it to make bread, no more kneading, he loves it. Got him new cookware last year for xmas, it was/is awesome.....anodized is the only way to go. He is getting a set of Hinkel Knives (or is that cutlery?) this year...shhhhh....dont tell him.

2Dog, you could always get him a kitchen item, and tell him you got it for him, use it to make his dinner?

Ozzy, I see you down there, hope you are feeling better....

TGIF all you Bong Hitters World Wide! Hope you all have great weekends!

Hey TC...knives..cutlery..whatever you call em a good sharp knife in the kitchen is AWESOME!! Lucky dude!

Mronin ya'll! It's ugly in the Bay Area...gonna take the kids to the Aquarium of the Bay...got some free tix from the in-laws....good times!

cmd420 said:

plus I am pretty picky about my food so..... if you want something done right......:)

I don't play vid games, but there ya go..I'm sure there is some new game or game system or system addition that he doesn't have...(lucky guy BTW!)

Yeah..that's her little movie right now..we rented it from the library and she runs into her room and says "Daddy play scarys fo' me"...

I was going to the bathroom a few days ago and she swung her little body in and looked at me...

lol.......

cmd420 said:

hey CMD.....I am a sit down kind of guy, hide my 'tail' and don't spray....

tc.....sooooooooo, how much snow can you get up there where you and the dude hang out? Oh, we forgot HAIL.....hail makes way too much noise and scares the dog and the kitties

CMD, that's SO funny!!!!!!!!

I remember when my niece was very young, and was taken on a trip to a real working farm. When she got home, I asked her what her favorite part of the visit was. She said, "Oh, Auntie Debi, it was when the farmer pulled on the cow's penis and the milk came out!"

:ciao:BHC time to BIU the weekend has started :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

hi bhc, well its national somekout day i say we biu in honor:bong: happy fri everyone, time to go eat somewhere:bolt:

:rofl: cmd...when my oldest Daughter seen mine she called it an " AWWEE" :spit:

Whats everyone smokeing tonight? Im Hitting on the PURPLEBUD ...:bong:

:bong::bong: and pass :bong1:

Thank 4u :bong: I'm hitting some Misty x blue moonshine with PurpleFrosting hash on top Misty pick you up enough for the PF to slam you back on the couch

Sliding a few y'll way:bong1::bong1::bongin::bongin:

Latest posts

Back