4u2sm0ke's "LST"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i bet u could! the only reason i'm doing the micro grow is to keep it going, keep the experience coming in, i found this true hobby that i love doing through wanting better drugs lol crazy..

thanks for your kind words. now i can't wait to see what i'm capable of in adequate space :hubba:

I know what you mean with kids around... my nephew was in my room a few weeks back as i was showing him something and he saw my big green pot with soil in it and the stump of main stems left from my LR Mint and he was like, whats growing in there... er nothing mate, not anymore. hehe. if he lived in this house he'd suss me out straight away! he's only 6 bless him :)

That's when you say something sick like "oh those are my beets! Come try some of Auntie Thorn's beets you must!" :rofl:

The kid will be like: :huh: :bolt:

P.s. Thorn, not only do I agree about the female body, but you make jelous all girls can't be as freaking cool as you! I've dated/hung out with tons of girls, but you do seem diffrent.

And uhm...yoou GROW?!!?!

P.p.s. ladies are lookin ALOT more healthy now 4u2! Whatever you did it worked buddy!

Okay friends shes starting to speed up now..I removed the pipe cleaner and the main stalk support..untill next time..:D

Thanks DomsChron...Just my TLC my friend..I still think it was the neem oil treatment..and shes nice and green now:D

Enjoy your Sunday

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

DomsChron said:
That's when you say something sick like "oh those are my beets! Come try some of Auntie Thorn's beets you must!" :rofl:

The kid will be like: :huh: :bolt:

P.s. Thorn, not only do I agree about the female body, but you make jelous all girls can't be as freaking cool as you! I've dated/hung out with tons of girls, but you do seem diffrent.

And uhm...yoou GROW?!!?!

P.p.s. ladies are lookin ALOT more healthy now 4u2! Whatever you did it worked buddy!

bless u doms, you make me blush:eek::p a lot of people love me and a lot hate me, theres not many inbetween. i don't have many friends but the ones i do have are ones from school lol. i can be very judgemental and misunderstood. i wear my opinions on my sleave and get angry at the smallest things, but thats why i'm having therapy - cbt, well that and the depression. but yes i'm very open minded about things and have been known to sway both ways in the past - my 18th birthday party my own mother saw me snogging 2 of the girls i went to college with! :eek: and then later saw me smoking a joint - i have been told that i said a lot of naughty words to them but have no recolection of that (thank goodness!!!). I think i have more friends on here than i do physically right now. the most friends i ever had was when i worked in a pub, but those friends pretty much all turned out to be backstabbers and just at the time when i needed them most. All but my baby boy :) thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to me :cool:

Nice one 4u, she's really starting to bush out now :hubba: how long you planning on vegging her for?

Thanks Thorn...If it turns to be Female..I will Keep for Mother and clone for 6 more weeks..check My fall Grow..Just put the 2 mothers into flower..Had some questions that need answered as well..Thanks again ..and loving your Orange..KEEP M GREEN

Thorn said:
thanks 4u :) if its male are you gonna collect pollen?

yeah..thats the plan..But I have one thats showing characteristics of a Male...But the first Male gets to go into "Chamber"..lol..cant wait for that to come..:)

White widow pollen!

Seems nice! I've heard Black Widow to be a famous breeding strain. I gotta buy me some of them genetics.

My bro will be gettin a white widow journal up soon.

okay friends I think shes Takeing off..I pulled her down again the stake is next to the bag..also added some small ones on the side shoots..these are the ones I will start to take clones from when ready..thanks for looking..

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

she is really becoming a bush :hubba: lets hope its a she :D

hiya 4u2smoke

wow thats a pretty brush you have,,crossing fingers for a girl

I did this on an outside grow once. Made some very nice Buds. Course it was much bigger when I started tying it down. Worked great though.

Hey Thanks everyone.:heart: ..hey cowboy..i did This to a Ladie outside last summer i had her in a 3 gallon container then cut the bottom off the 3gallon and stuck it into a 20 gallon container..thats was a lot of fun..But i prefer indoors..lol..thanks again and KEEP M GREEN:D

Thanks for the great pictures 4u2sm0ke.
They make trying to understand this stuff a whole lot easier.

Looking Great 4u2smoke,,thats going to be a very pretty plant when you get done,,gl and hoping for a girly

Thannks ann...sorry to here of your troubles at home..hope all works out 4U..thanks for stopping in GIRL..

Latest posts

Back