Bioballs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why don't ya just link me? to where it state this? or is he the only one that has this opinion?

piersquare, no, nobody like a know it all.......

80528140.jpg

PieRsquare said:
They can call it anything they like. It's NFT. The "floating raft" title is to differentiate between that type of growing and all the others. It's a sub-type of NFT.

Stop saying things that aren't true. I never said "ebb&flow is better was based on the fact that in ebb&flow the roots are getting air and not submerged". Now you're the one making things up.

Ebb and flow creates a vacuum that draws oxygen all the way to the bottom of the media. It totally saturates the entire root mass with oxygen. DWC does not. In a comparison of the two, Ebb and Flow supplies more oxygen to the roots if the fill and drain cycles are proper. There is no way for DWC to provide that much oxygen to the roots. These are facts, not opinions.
im glad we could argue with no more mocking :) i think that no matter how many times you flood and drain you cannot supply as much air as a good airpump does, ive done both compared em myself and nouvellechef also did it and reported dwc to be superior. the DWC of mj is done using airstone and water level low below netpots so the roots are suspended in air and getting fine bubbles mist from the airstones and NOT from a hybrid or aero/DWC just an airstone no misters...

So... any thoughts out there on the bio-rings i picked up??
i'm thinking that I'll fill the lower half of the netpot with the bio-rings and the top half with rockwool & hydroton...

zem said:
im glad we could argue with no more mocking :) i think that no matter how many times you flood and drain you cannot supply as much air as a good airpump does, ive done both compared em myself and nouvellechef also did it and reported dwc to be superior. the DWC of mj is done using airstone and water level low below netpots so the roots are suspended in air and getting fine bubbles mist from the airstones and NOT from a hybrid or aero/DWC just an airstone no misters...

why do you let the soil dry out?? prevents root rot and allows oxygen to the roots..
now only if we could feed them but allow a dry oxygen period.. right.. well thats the whole idea of EBB.. you wet/feed doing so pushes all the stail air out.. feedin is done now we want a dry but oxygenated period.. well when it drain it pulls air in.. yes/no?? thats fresh air.. not bubbles nor are the roots sumerged..
LH

It's good that Pie2 has passion for his beliefs, I look for that in people that work for me. However being someone who is beyond reproach shows a lack of learning ability. Kinda the way folks become after years of being single minded. If you are not willing to accept others opinions and state things like "it's so true, you can't argue it or your an idiot" you don't sound like much of a learner to me. And by the same token, how can you expect others to believe your info when you shove it down their throats like here "eat this chicken, it's steak I tell you, now believe me, and eat up!";)

Reactions: zem
So....
any thoughts out there on the bio-rings i picked up??
i'm thinking that I'll fill the lower half of the netpot with the bio-rings and the top half with rockwool & hydroton..

Try it. Never know what might be a great addition to room. I ordered the balls and will follow up. They have sweet colors.

PieRsquare said:
This has gone far enough.

It's in books. Not online. You have to actually pick the book up and read it. It's been said by so many different people who have actually tested it in hundreds of experiments that it's pointless to call it an opinion. It's not an opinion, it's proven fact.

I'm sorry. I've tried to share my knowledge and have received nothing but static. I'm done, you win. I'm out. It's not worth it.
lololol,NEVER GIVE UP DUDE!

CA6HKHIB.jpg

PieRsquare said:
This has gone far enough.

It's in books. Not online. You have to actually pick the book up and read it. It's been said by so many different people who have actually tested it in hundreds of experiments that it's pointless to call it an opinion. It's not an opinion, it's proven fact.

I'm sorry. I've tried to share my knowledge and have received nothing but static. I'm done, you win. I'm out. It's not worth it.

Do not blame me:ignore: for you not being able to support your opinion:holysheep:

This pie guy is probly a great guy with a wealth of information to give, but you can't come here and present your argument like it's the gospel truth, believe or be damned. It's like when I was 7 and thought I invented the perfect way to masturbate, and after many experiments I decided it was the best way, a flawless technique. So I wrote to the experts on the subject to teach them my methods. Playboy's responce was that while they were happy I found a great way, they too had great methods and some of them felt they did it just as well, maybe even better than my way. Well I figured screw them, if they don't do it my way, they are all going to miss out. It wasn't until years later that I realized other people can be just as good masterbaters as me, no matter how they do it.:banana:

Pie, could i have the name of some of the books you have read. Im not trying to prove anything you seem to know what you talking about. Just would like to have the books so that i can find them and give them a once over to see whats in it. Lucky me i dont live in the US so downloading online books aint that much trouble.

And im not contradicting anyone here im just wondering.

Ebb and flow sucks fresh air in from out side and thats the reason that it is the "better way". Now a dwc has air pumped into it constantly. into water and then into the air space in the dwc unit. not all roots are submerged in a dwc unit. so wouldnt the dwc have more air that the ebb and flow if it has the correct pump?

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back