Harvest: Curing the Correct Way(IF you believe urban myths)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TKS Chew, I try and do the right thing by sharing some of my secrets. TCBud: Yes, during the drying procedure loose buds will always drop when hanging them and it comes as a surprise afterwords to see the extra rewards. I always use a tarp while they are hanging because the sap can damage your furniture and floors. Art: Is that a trick question? I don't think changing the flavor is possible. I bought some NYC Diesel seeds that smelled like grape fruit. Who ever is chopping up and deleting my thread, please stop!

ChewbacaKz said:
hey blondeboy, im actually kinda shocked by all the smart butt responses u got, one of the main reasons i chose this forum is cause the ppl are usually very polite, obviously some ppl dont agree with what u have posted, but i thank u for the time and effort

I am pretty sure the " smart butt" responses are a direct result of him posting myths, legends and old wives tales as fact.....

Yeah,,let me know too,,I want mine to taste like Beer.LOL

Hamster Lewis said:
I am pretty sure the " smart butt" responses are a direct result of him posting myths, legends and old wives tales as fact.....

sorry hamster, i have alot of respect for u as a grower, so i dont mean to argue but on the title of the thread he clearly posted, if you believe in urban myths.
so it doesnt seem as if he is calling them facts, i dont want to cause no trouble because i like it here, but its just as easy to let some one know u dont agree with them with out bein smart about it

ChewbacaKz said:
sorry hamster, i have alot of respect for u as a grower, so i dont mean to argue but on the title of the thread he clearly posted, if you believe in urban myths.
so it doesnt seem as if he is calling them facts, i dont want to cause no trouble because i like it here, but its just as easy to let some one know u dont agree with them with out bein smart about it
the uban myth thing was added by a Mod. (I think)

well i dont i look stupid than. but i still didnt see the need for all the mocking, just my opinion, not tryin to offend anyone, i am sorry.
i think that all the people on here are nothing but wonderful, and very much helpful. just figured maybe some one would just let him no what they think is wrong with it and get him pointed in the rite direction.

^^ agreed....

Blond boy Im sorry you have so much negative rep for your posting BUT you do have some info in there thats kinda out there. I grow indoors mostly so parts of the post are incorrect. You might want to research more on the topic you wish to post on and then revamp what you want to say to co-incide with what most people do that have experience in whatever subject your posting on.

Not knocking you my friend...just food for thought. Thank you for taking the time to put that together...but some research is in order.

ToA

ChewbacaKz said:
well i dont i look stupid than. but i still didnt see the need for all the mocking, just my opinion, not tryin to offend anyone, i am sorry.
i think that all the people on here are nothing but wonderful, and very much helpful. just figured maybe some one would just let him no what they think is wrong with it and get him pointed in the rite direction.

Thanks chewy for looking out, but I think those posters with the 'borderline' sarcastic replies, probably recall how vehemently BB argued against the science presented in the original thread. The original was lost in the crash..:(
To his credit, I believe blondboy has done some research. As 'this' post is considerably amended, edited, and corrected in comparison. Though it does still contain misleading and/or misinformation, it "IS" much improved.

My 2 cents: When there's a Sticky on a certain subject from a respected member I feel that it's kinda rude to make your own thread saying "THIS is the right way" when the info that is already there is clearly researched and well written.

the original thread was a disaster, a joke andfull of misinformation, when the obvious was pointed out BB argued and then a simmilar thread appears, what do you think will happen.

i have to go now and collect the sap dripping from my drying buds.

nova564t said:
My 2 cents: When there's a Sticky on a certain subject from a respected member I feel that it's kinda rude to make your own thread saying "THIS is the right way" when the info that is already there is clearly researched and well written.

Word.....exactly what I am feeling. Posting myths and legends as facts does only harm to the new growers who might take it as fact.

Thats why you pick apart the thread and HELP him learn...not bash him publicly infront of the forum.

If there are parts you disagree with, prove what he says is wrong to prevent other noob members from listening to him.

There are ways to handle things and I am surprised this thread went into this direction..... We are better than this.

I thought it was a pretty good laugh. The original post i mean. There is allot of myth in it definitely but was entertaining to read.

I do think that if you are going to present something like this as experience then you should show the science and proof behind it. Pictures, journals, links to sites with more info etc. Otherwise it will be disputed and when done by stoner's they tend to have a laugh while doing it. Im sure no one meant any disrespect and was only having a laugh.

Have a look at the thread called curing by numbers, great read and good solid info in there. If you still think your ways are best then no one is stopping you doing it or saying you do, you would have just become a little more open minded to other methods.

dman1234 said:
i have to go now and collect the sap dripping from my drying buds.

That is funny right there dman.:laugh:

Hey BB, how are you?:ciao: Long time no see.
I have never had sap drip from my drying buds. I don't have buds fall off either. I have some weird stuff happen, but not those things.

Curing is important. I always smoked mine to fast to really cure, but since I have followed nvthis' sticky it has made a huge difference. The thing about this plant we all love is there is always more to learn.

im not try to publicly bash anyone, and i dont think i did, have a little fun? yes but bash? nope.

Maybe you had to see the original thread, i dont know if you did or not.

i am certainly not here to upset or hurt anyone.

I agree! Organic is the only way to go if your going to ingest it.
I remember the original thread, and BB' exuberant (being kind here BB) beginning.

To each his own,,I will stick to {Curing By the #'s}
BB,,sorry if ya got reemed a little,,but ya need to be carefull what ya post as fact,,when it aint. This forum is a well known for helping New growers,,so we have to be careful of Threads that have myths instead of facts.

apparently none of you have ever been trolled. I'm pretty sure that is the nature of this thread.

SensiStarFan said:
apparently none of you have ever been trolled. I'm pretty sure that is the nature of this thread.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog..."

....I'm pretty sure you have all just been trolled. Anyone that says you need to harvest during a full moon is obviously out to have some fun and games.

Latest posts

Back