question when harvesting by trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
....in CO jeri'.. you can not sell to dispensaries. They are required to grow (I believe 70%) of their own product. The other 30% can be purchased from "another licensed" dispensary.
So, in essence, they are stuck with whatever they produce unless they can persuade a competitor

70%---really---has that pushed people into the super warehouse grows---

I'm sure it has OS. I know several dispensaries that have 'branch' outlets, stores. So "somebody" is growing big.
I pretty much stepped away from the commercial/dispensary scene, when they started regulating the common sense out of it all.
I manage to stumble along in my senile stupor, producing just enough 'acceptable' ;) product, to get myself and a couple of good friends that I care for by...:eek:

:aok: looks like CA may be following the CO model here---i am quite sure that you and your couple of friends are well taken care of whilst you stumble in your senile stupor---:stoned: :rofl:

Hick said:
I manage to stumble along in my senile stupor, producing just enough 'acceptable' ;) product, to get myself and a couple of good friends that I care for by...:eek:

:rofl:

yea, it's all fun 'n games..'til somebody loses an "i"... (H ck) :p

Jericho said:
When you sell to a dispensary do they not use microscopes to inspect the trichs?

Mg Canna. I honestly do not think that you will get on very well on this forum. You seem to think that you are a all knowing growing god.

You say you learnt everything about growing in 1 year ay. I highly doubt that. I have been growing just 3 years and there is so much to learn. If you think you have mastered your craft in comparison to GJ on this forum prove it. Post up some pics, Start a GJ. Stop throwing your experience around without any proof.

You say you can eye a trich with your naked eye and its proven by doctors that you have super human eye sight. Haha, sorry but what a load of rubbish.

I have read through all your posts, and followed you on this site and resisted commenting till now. Sorry but you really are just trying to annoy people.

Sorry hick. Feel free to remove if i broke any rules but i think i just walked the line not crossed it.

Pcduck has been a member a long time and given allot of advise and showed off his skills. We dont doubt that at all. If you want members respect then you should try doing the same. Me and PCduck have one thing in common, we dont like it when people state opinions with nothing to back it up. As hick said unless you do then not many people going to bother.

Hope you come to your senses and realise that you could become a helpful member if you stop bashing people on this forum.

What does being a Techno Dj give you good eye sight. I spend allot of time on Dj stands as most my friends are Tech DJs, If anything it ruins your eyesight.

Whatever. You cant say anything to me that will change the experiences I have had. Those experiences are reality, and not your words. This is your interpretation of what I said, which is not what I said. And you are far from the truth. It sounds to me like you and your close buddies on here are afraid of anything outside your comfort zone.

What you call my opinion is a fact of reality for me so stop trying to tell me what my reality is. It is so annoying. If you don't like what I say, then GET OVER IT!!!

Once again......it is so sad how people will rip on something they cant do.

As far as the DJ comment---Read the rest of the post. It's not my fault you cant understand what I am saying.
It makes me feel really good that you are all so pissed off about the fact that I do not need to scope my buds before harvest!!!

Whether you try to attack me in your passive aggressive manner, like some person on the site, or you you blatantly attack me like yourself, or if you just say that my method is **.........it does not matter to me.

As far as grow logs, they are coming, as I said a few days ago. But you read all my posts and should know that, no?

MG Canna said:
Whatever. You cant say anything to me that will change the experiences I have had. Those experiences are reality, and not your words. This is your interpretation of what I said, which is not what I said. And you are far from the truth. It sounds to me like you and your close buddies on here are afraid of anything outside your comfort zone.

What you call my opinion is a fact of reality for me so stop trying to tell me what my reality is. It is so annoying. If you don't like what I say, then GET OVER IT!!!

Once again......it is so sad how people will rip on something they cant do.

As far as the DJ comment---Read the rest of the post. It's not my fault you cant understand what I am saying.
It makes me feel really good that you are all so pissed off about the fact that I do not need to scope my buds before harvest!!!

Whether you try to attack me in your passive aggressive manner, like some person on the site, or you you blatantly attack me like yourself, or if you just say that my method is **.........it does not matter to me.

As far as grow logs, they are coming, as I said a few days ago. But you read all my posts and should know that, no?

IYO you do not need a scope. We would all disagree as we have mentioned.

Logs with out pics are not really logs, Its your word that we already have a hard time believing.

So your a chef and that gives you pin point eye sight. once again rubbish.

This is my opinion and i dont care if you like it or not. Public forum means public opinions. Enjoy your time here :)

Hick said:
yea, it's all fun 'n games..'til somebody loses an "i"... (H ck) :p

It isn't going to be my eye.

Why do I get the feeling we are neighbors?

You are welcome to come and see my grow anytime, Hick. That is of course, if you live here in CO.

For the record.......I don't think I am a grow God. Growing weed comes naturally to me. I wouldn't say Im great at picking stocks or economics, because I'm not. But yes.....I grow some of the best pot in CO. Why is that so hard to accept? I would say that 10% of all the buds I smoke here are as good as mine.

Hick----you know how poor the quality is here in CO. Most people chop their buds early. Mites are out of control in the summer months and by July, there is a shortage of meds. There is a PM issue every Feb - March here. Most grow rooms I see are filthy.

I'm not a grow room consultant because I'm an idiot. I am because I know what I am doing and people want me to help out. I dont look for these jobs, they come to me through word of mouth. And, I know that is the truth because I live it every day.

Will I ever find a site where people are not so caught up in their own egos????

Oh but it IS your fault... when you recant your very own words. and, maybe it doesn't "matter to you".. but it does matter to those reading misinformation and accepting it as fact.
No one is 'blatantly attacking" you, only your misinformation and anecdotal experiences... that 'you' are trying to push off as factual information.
If... you do possess super human eyesight, and don't require a scope to see the percentage of trich' colors, "GOOD FOR YOU".. :aok: the rest of us common folks DO need a scope to see 'em.:stoned:
Will I ever find a site where people are not so caught up in their own egos????
I'm not so sure it's everyone elses egos that are out of line.
And I don't doubt your skills, but I do question some of your theories.
Hick----you know how poor the quality is here in CO. Most people chop their buds early. Mites are out of control in the summer months and by July, there is a shortage of meds. There is a PM issue every Feb - March here. Most grow rooms I see are filthy.

Actually, I don't. I don't visit dispensaries, and seldom get the opportunity to sample the products. That is how far removed from that scene I am. But... from the folks that do frequent them, I get raving reviews of my product. I know there are folks out there producing great stuff, but there are those as well, that are just doing enough to get by.. IMO
I've purchased clones with both mites nd powdery mildew... it really pissed me off.

I'm not a grow room consultant because I'm an idiot. I am because I know what I am doing and people want me to help out. I dont look for these jobs, they come to me through word of mouth. And, I know that is the truth because I live it every day.
I've setup about a dozen grows for folks. But I don't get paid, so I guesse I don't merit the "grow rooom consultant" title. All I know is, they aren't getting their meds from me anymore. I would assume it's working for them...;)

Why do I get the feeling we are neighbors?
has the snow started up there yet?.. still sunny 'n warm on the south side..;)

MG Canna said:
....Will I ever find a site where people are not so caught up in their own egos????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My gawd this is the pot calling the kettle black.....

Jericho said:
IYO you do not need a scope. We would all disagree as we have mentioned.

Logs with out pics are not really logs, Its your word that we already have a hard time believing.

So your a chef and that gives you pin point eye sight. once again rubbish.

This is my opinion and i dont care if you like it or not. Public forum means public opinions. Enjoy your time here :)

It is rubbish to you, but reality for me. Just like everything you say is rubbish to me.

I don't need to defend myself to you, as you try so hard to get me to. I dont need to prove anything to you, either. That is not why I am here. Looks like you can ***** about everything I say or get used to me.....:hubba:

Hick said:
Oh but it IS your fault... when you recant your very own words. and, maybe it doesn't "matter to you".. but it does matter to those reading misinformation and accepting it as fact.
No one is 'blatantly attacking" you, only your misinformation and anecdotal experiences... that 'you' are trying to push off as factual information.
If... you do possess super human eyesight, and don't require a scope to see the percentage of trich' colors, "GOOD FOR YOU".. :aok: the rest of us common folks DO need a scope to see 'em.:stoned:

I will back up up my words any day bro. Stop on by and I will prove it to you. I am not recanting anything. That is all I have to say.

The fact is that I dont need or use a scope. The other fact here is...it has driven you all crazy.

Remember what you said Hick---'it's just a text on a screen'!!!

mg canna said:
The other fact here is...it has driven you all crazy.

No what it has done is given us all a good laugh:rofl::rofl:

You are not the first nor will you be the last:rofl:

Like i said enjoy your stay, I'm sure it will be short lived with the way you are acting. You comment on our egos?:ignore: :rolleyes: ;)

MG Canna said:
I don't need to defend myself to you, as you try so hard to get me to. I dont need to prove anything to you, either. .....:hubba:
but you WILL be required to "prove" or at LEAST bring some sort of valid and believable evidence to support your claims. That, or your claims will be dismissed as "rubbish"..;)
Simply dropping in one day, and "saying" "I know all there is to know about growing pot" .."I grow the best pot in colorado".. "I am a breeder"..just won't cut the mustard among your peers here.
While I've never been a chef or a techno dj, but have been a farmer, a truck driver, a ranch hand and an inmate..:p None of which qualify me as superior grower.... or allows me to superceed botanical science.:hubba:

Hick said:
but you WILL be required to "prove" or at LEAST bring some sort of valid and believable evidence to support your claims. That, or your claims will be dismissed as "rubbish"..;)
Simply dropping in one day, and "saying" "I know all there is to know about growing pot" .."I grow the best pot in colorado".. "I am a breeder"..just won't cut the mustard among your peers here.
While I've never been a chef or a techno dj, but have been a farmer, a truck driver, a ranch hand and an inmate..:p None of which qualify me as superior grower.... or allows me to superceed botanical science.:hubba:

I have had a vegi garden since age 8 so I get it....

ASA the pictures--I understand and you of all people should know I am working really hard to do that.

By the way...I honestly thought right after posting at the beginning of my 'breeding' thread', I would have pictures up but it's a pain in the booty to resize 300 pictures!!!

I am not posting pic's up here to prove myself to anyone. I have been taking pictures since the 70's....it's another hobby of mine. Lately, I think I have taken so really nice pictures of the buds I have been growing and I want to post those to share, that's it.

MG Canna said:
I am not posting pic's up here to prove myself to anyone. I have been taking pictures since the 70's....it's another hobby of mine. Lately, I think I have taken so really nice pictures of the buds I have been growing and I want to post those to share, that's it.

If you use photoscape you can batch edit all photos to resize. Its freeware and fast to download and instal.

purdy pitchers pacify our simple minds...;)
I think the gthumbs picture viewer has a "batch" resizeing option.

Latest posts

Back