back to grow after 2 years off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve55

Reaction score
Ok so I have desided to start up again. I have been off for the last two years due to divorce and costudy battle. After losing everything I finally got my own place and starting a small budget closet grow. Using some seeds I got outta some pretty good outdoor bud my buddy did but not sure of strain. Now this grow is gonna be a lot diffetent as before I have a full basement full of ganja flowering and vegging I will be using two small closets with only cfls for veg. I am using bare minimul at first but I promins I will invest as I go. MY closted im using is 39 inches wide by 22 inches deep and about six foot tall. I plan on going sea of green style but first I have to grow my first five sex them and then clone the females. I started with six. in some old rapid rooters I had. put them in clear plastic shot glasses. its been about a week now and I had an accident killing two. SOOOO I have for of the original six and one new one germinated. I have them all labeled **( bag seed) # 1 through five. Aslo germinating five more good seeds for some dank outdoor I just copped so week will keep an eye on those. tonight I went to home depot and transplanted the first 4 into red solo cups with Miricalgro organic choice soil. hers some pics from the first week or so every day. thanks Steve

Sorry about your bad luck Steve! Hope things go better for you in the future. Good luck with your grow!

ok so today I got a 150 watt hps light. street light style light but new it would help with my light. so not I got full spectrum with the 1 150 hps and 4 23 watt cfls. the 5 seeds that i germed out of the nice batch of outdoor think three have popped a little bit today! this was some really good od with minumal seeds. Does anyone know how much lumens the 150 puts off? does anyone live in the north east and have lights? IM in need

I believe a 150W HPS puts off around 15,000 lumens. I have seen some bulbs that put off 12 and change and some 16,000.

so if I get another that would give me the 30,000 i need to flower in my small space. I should just get one 400

Latest posts

Back