Attention Haze Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Man@Work! Alot of very useful information there that gave me some ideas for later;) .

On the other hand, I am an idiot:rolleyes: . The strain I mentioned is actually Troublemaker Kush, it was a freebie. Too many spliffs last night:eek: .

the,trouble makers to my understanding is hindu kush x master kush. from doc chronic. i maybe wrong though, you wanna check it again and make sure its not haze from doc chronics and the free seeds are troublemakers. because i havent heard of a seedbank called troublemaker. but then again ive been wrong before.

ps ive also may had been misunderstanding elephantmans statement are you saying you are vegging troublemaker haze right now or some troublemakers and haze?

Well, this thread looks a little funny now after all those deleted posts.

Might as well delete the whole thing, I messed up, and offspring, you are right, it is the doc's T Kush. One too mant tokes that night.

hey i didnt think nothin of it i couldve been wrong myself .

Haze is the gold of the sativa strain right?

Ive gown Super Haze.It takes abot 14 weeks of flowering.Really not as hard to grow as I was led to believe.Give them lots of root space to grow and youre OK.Oh and the High is superb(not a stone):farm:

Latest posts

Back