Let's talk trimmers and trim trays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using a Spin Pro for 3 years, works great. A thread a while back, guys were ripping me a new one, but everyone's situation is different.

2 years ago I had 300 plants outdoors, and most of you have already seen my indoor rooms....that's a lot of Fiskers & friends :)

At that production level a trimmer would be a must.

Wow, haven't been in this thread in a few pages back. Shocked!!! Never would I have thought is be contemplating buying one. Hmmm

Wow, haven't been in this thread in a few pages back. Shocked!!! Never would I have thought is be contemplating buying one. Hmmm

1 plant down in 4 hours and it was a big mess, that required a lot of hand clipping to clean it up before going in, but that's better than 3 days by hand

Im quick tho yall must be slow I can do a pound in a day easily by hand it would be niceto havea trimmer but ill do it by hand the oldschool way :48:

I wish I had a big enough crop to need one of these. They look pretty neat and all of you seem to love yours.

I just don't think I can justify buying one for a 4x4 room harvest. LOL

Still, it's nice that you are all loving yours.

I probably wouldn't have bought one for my indoor girls, but I am glad I have it for them now. I just couldn't do last year again. I am still so happy with it.

Kindbud, i don't know how you could do a pound a day.

Stuff here has to be to pretty high standards. Can't be butchered, but can't be full of leaves either. I don't see how you could do a dry pound in a day, at least not to the standards needed for it to be worth anything locally.
If this could take away some of the leg work, and speed things up along with handling larger buds by hand. I'm more than willing to drop $150 to give it a try.

Im good used to do it all the time we had 3 flowering rooms going and aour outdoors stuff i can trim that good ston and quick ill show yall heae in a few weeks i can do that what u have in that pic in about an hr an hour and a hald max.....:48: me and my buddy used to do about 4 5ft indoor plants aday out of the flowering room and thats in 8hrs day with regular smoke breaks etc oh and the plants wear usually around 6-10 ozs a piece i use gloves use my hands remove all big fan leaves and smaller fan leave i can get by hand gently and easily hang em up get about a 1/4lb or so hanged up with all the big leaves removed then start with the finally trim with scissors nice and close ill post pics next girl that comea down :48:

Not trying to talk ish dude. I just know the work and time these beasts take to trim down. Going to give it a try for the smaller offshoot stuff. Main colas def by hand

Yeah i got ya Ston it would work good for smaller buds but most of them small buds i make hash out and i keep all the big main colas and big buds and them spin pros cant trim those big buds and main colas... but idk ill time how long my biggest girl takes to trim and its final weight after it drys :48: and include a few pics in a monrh or so

The type of buds matters too, I got plants that have grenades and plants with spears, grenades are getting spun.

Yeah idk i still will use my hands i dont doubt they work guess im just cheap :48:

Trim bin is the best product Ive found for trimming...No back ache and if you trim dry tons of kief

So the big colas will have to be cut down to fit in the spinner, but that is ok. I am used to hanging all mine too, so this is a bit different. Ston~ I am very particular too, can't wait for your impressions. WOO HOO!

:48:let me know how it works out ston some picx would be nice of it in action and finish product

Latest posts

Back