how do you PH DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 different forms of Hydro in my room, I just realized lol.

Flood and Drain table for veg
Ebb and Flow system powering 32 sites within two different 4.5' x 4.5' tents (16 in each)
DWC (18 gal totes) in both my 2.5' x 2.5' tent and HPS 4.5' x 4.5' tent

I'm having some serious fun over here. Wooooooo!!! :)

I have to admit, the most fun of all of them is DWC. I just need to setup an ATO for them because topping them off everyday myself is just slightly annoying. ATO's are amazinggggggg... I have two of those setup. One on the Ebb/Gro and one on the Flood N Drain.

Whheeeeeeeeeee :)

I have 3 different forms of Hydro in my room,....snipped :)

I got all confused one day looking at your pictures and went to your profile to see if there was any info (rather than ask old questions)
You might paste that post there somewhere, quite the set-up, impressive!
I'm getting you one of those fake campfires for Christmas.

Thanks Sopappy, I enjoy the setup(s) for sure!!

WOO HOO a fake campfire?!?!! :aok:

I have 3 different forms of Hydro in my room, I just realized lol.

Flood and Drain table for veg
Ebb and Flow system powering 32 sites within two different 4.5' x 4.5' tents (16 in each)
DWC (18 gal totes) in both my 2.5' x 2.5' tent and HPS 4.5' x 4.5' tent

I'm having some serious fun over here. Wooooooo!!! :)

I have to admit, the most fun of all of them is DWC. I just need to setup an ATO for them because topping them off everyday myself is just slightly annoying. ATO's are amazinggggggg... I have two of those setup. One on the Ebb/Gro and one on the Flood N Drain.

Whheeeeeeeeeee :)
What is an ATO?

Auto Top Off

(not the kind you get @ the titty-bar either) ;)

:48:

ya im looking into an ato for mine. something with a float.

Oh Okay.
Titty Bar,,,whats that. :rofl:

I use this: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077RAUTA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_2&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

In combination with 1/4" ice maker line, small pump and "anti-siphon" junction and put that on a timer alternating between when your hydro system feeds and you're set. If you're DWC, there is no "feed time" so you can have your ATO go off twice a day either way, whenever you want.

Latest posts

Back