I'm back and soooo very glad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tastyness

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I can't tell you how much I've missed you all.
After some time in one of the most repressive countries for marijuana
<Check out the great documentary "Druglawed"> I'm now in the ultimate MJ haven. Uruguay!
The only country so far to legalize weed.
It's not all a bed of roses what with South American bureaucracy and a population that only know "brick" the uptake is slower than you might expect.
And the option to drop by your local pharmacy to grab you stash still hasn't become a reality more than 3 years after the law was passed.
However, it is blissful to live in NO FEAR, and to openly be able to speak about my passion.
I've just started my first ever outside grow as it is summer time here and I am sure I'll learn lots of new things.
Cheers
Tastyness

Well, happy for you! That is awesome.. Od grows are very fun.. What is you weather like?

Welcome home!

Tastyness, that is wonderful to hear. I moved to a legal state a while ago and I can agree with you on the no fear part.

Good luck on your new outdoor grow. What is the climate in Uruguay like?

Tastyness, that is wonderful to hear. I moved to a legal state a while ago and I can agree with you on the no fear part.

Good luck on your new outdoor grow. What is the climate in Uruguay like?

Latest posts

Back