Sweet-tasting pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I am smoking something called Firewalker that tastes for all the world like Squirt blended with Sprite. A lot of Valley-grown medbud tastes fruity, like Grapeheads and Pebbles and Jolly Rancher. People, name some strains you have tried that taste sweet and the various flavors you get from them. :icon_smile:

Had a nice White Widow once when I first got started...
Best taste in the solar system...
Mostly due to it being my first successful grow of a fine quality that yielded more than an ounce... in dirt; 90% organic..
Had a sweet citrus flavor to it... To describe it with words would be unheard of..
Thus it shall remain unheard..
But to those of you that remember the first couple years of the ultimate quest.
You know what that's like.
Sweet sweet cannabis..
and it gets sweeter every day.. (minus the bad days)..
:icon_smile:

rayjays pink lemonade that was a bpotm winner last year tastes exactly like the name implies...will even make you pucker it is so sour...:)

orangesunshine has purple peach that tastes exacly like a fresh picked peach, none of that del monte canned stuff in syrup...:) lol

ishnish, is there such a thing as 90% organic?;)

Irish said:
ishnish, is there such a thing as 90% organic?;)
Sure there is!! It's just like a girl being 90% pregnant! :rofl:

The best bud I ever tasted was something i smoked back in highschool before I cared to know what i was smoking beyond "weed" I wish I knew what it was so I could grow one of them, but it tasted as if I had just bitten into a fresh piece of grapefruit, juices and all because as soon as I took a puff i started salivating because of the taste... It was amazing.

ishnish said:
Sure there is!! It's just like a girl being 90% pregnant! :rofl:

well that explains it then...wait, twins?:D

I've done some Lemon Skunk that had a thick smell of lemons and a really tasty lemon flavor mouth rush. Makes me drool just to think about it. Fruitiest flavors I've grown.

But now I want some of that Firewalker you mentioned!

Old_SSSC_Guy, come to So Cal and try some of the Valley bud around here. I usually prefer Nor Cal bud, but I have been trying some of the local medbud from the Valley collectives and it is da BOMB. I got some Grandaddy Purp yesterday that tastes like Welch's grape pop and has a couchlock stone. The price cannot be beat ($25 an eighth for good rapper weed!). YUM.

Latest posts

Back