Buying seeds in Canada?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sopappy

Reaction score
I have been having trouble with seeds for the past year now and would like to mirroir someone else'e purchase. If yours pop and mine don't, it tells me a lot. :) I prefer REGULAR seeds. Please post here or PM me with the source and your picks. Thank you!

well if you order satori from mandela or Larry from Cali connection you will have dozens of people on this site that have ordered the same seeds.

Holland? Nobody buys seeds in Canada? Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.

I buy seeds from Hemp Depot, located in Ontario. They have quite a few different breeders. They do not take CCs, so you have to send a money order. http://hempdepot.ca/

Holland? Nobody buys seeds in Canada? Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.

Order from Canada if you like the strain, but there is no reason to be worried about ordering from over seas. I am in Ontario like you and have done it dozens of times. The one time my order was siezed i got a letter stating they were taken and I could appeal the decsion if i wanted to.

Order from Canada if you like the strain, but there is no reason to be worried about ordering from over seas. I am in Ontario like you and have done it dozens of times. The one time my order was siezed i got a letter stating they were taken and I could appeal the decsion if i wanted to.

I've had such rotten luck germinating, I'll believe anything: I read somewhere seeds were being damaged somehow by the scanners at the borders.
hempdepot eh? Thank you for that, Dman.
Ironically, my last 5 seed pack, ALL sprouted hahahahahahaha

Holy crap, look at all the strains! I'll never read all that, good grief... there must be an APP for this... I enter, regular, giggle pot, and the thing spits out my options.

sorry but the link for the montreal place just carries the line of cropkingseeds.com feminized so why not just go to the source

wow, I'm glad this thread got resurrected, thanks, lads.

Latest posts

Back