My Poor Baby :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might try adding some calcium--it looks a bit like a calcium deficiency to me.

Mine seem to be getting better after a flush. I'm in bottled organics, it looks like we could swap pics and no one would know.

I don't see typical nute burn in that last pic so I don't think you have an overnute problem. I have seen this sort of problem before and was never able to solve it for the person who had it. They had the same situation where the plants did fine through the veg phase but then got worse throughout the flower phase. The odd thing was that this person was not in organics as you are.

I believe it is some form of toxicity OR micronutrient deficiency but I don't know why. I would not recommend that you flush them as you are in organics. But I would recommend that you do a pH test. If you know anyone with a meter, maybe you could ask them to test a water sample for you. Or if you have a hydro/grow shop nearby, you could ask them if they can test a water sample for you. But what you would need to do is get a couple gallons of the pure, processed water(I can not think of the name of this water to save me) and water a couple of the plants until you can get a good cup of collected runoff from a clean pan. That will tell you the most accurately what the pH is in the soil and possibly anything else in it.

That may tell you the problem or it may just eliminate a couple possibilities.
:yeahthat:

hows it going mindtrip? I'm interested to see if you were able to figure out the problem and turn it around! Going to look for your GJ now...

EDIT: found your gj, too bad you didn't figure it out... looks like I might be geting a similar issue starting.... I was hoping it was splash up from watering, but I am thinking its a pH issue like you mentioned in your GJ

congrats on the harvest!

Last edited:
Thanks, Smack! Yeah sorry, no luck getting a 100% diagnosis on it. I hope you can figure yours out!

Hey Mindtrip, how are they doing now? or have you already harvested them?

I harvested. And unfortunately I harvested a little early. They still turned out decent, but I think that waiting longer and having better nutes would have helped a lot. Yield was less than expected, as was potency. Still a good smoke, don't get me wrong. But not as good as I expected.

Latest posts

Back