lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
:( I saw my daughter at the food store the other day(first time in a few weeks ) ,,,,,,I noticed her first ,,,she looked tired ,,,,as I got closer ,our eyes meet,,,,,,I was not sure what to do ,,,,,then she flipped me the bird ,,,,and said I f@#$ hate you,,and went on her way ,,,,I was crushed ,,,I left the shopping cart right there,,,,and walked out the door,,,,, I sat im my car for about 10 minutes crying ,,,,,,I stand about 6’1…….and weigh about 240(a little over weight ),,,,I never thought I could be leveled by a 5’9,,125 lb little girl…..but I was,,,,,,,after a while I tried to make my self mad at her,,,, with the ways she’s be acting ,,having her mother put in jail ,,I tried to get mad so maybe I could hate her back,,,,,but I cant do it ,,,,I can get mad for a little while but I can never hate her ,,,,in my life ive been beat up ,robbed ,hell I have a scar on my face from where I was shot ,point blank range with a 22 when I was 20 (coke deal gone bad ,,,real bad)ive lost friends and family ,,,been screwed over by friends and family ,,but nothing hurts like this,,,I wish I could go to sleep wake up and find this whole mess a bad dream ,,,,,p,l,r

Hey rasta - sorry to hear.

Your daughter needs to grow up. You'll have to learn to get on without her for a while. She is immature and only wants to hurt you because she is not happy herself.

It's a pattern with people who are miserable. They spread their miserableness to everyone they touch. It affects you because you love her.

rasta - let the idea go that you can bring her happiness. She is the only one that can solve her woes. The more you try to hold on, the more she will try to affect you and make you sad.

She sounds like she has more probs than you can fix. Get on with your life. The lady rasta needs you to be strong and she loves you. Don't waste precious time trying to work on something that is not fixable now.

Good luck man. Sorry that you are hurting.

PB:)

you should try to sit down and talk with her if you can.
Let her know how your really feeling these days, and how much she means to you. Explain that it isnt healthy for a Father and daughter to be in this situation, and things need to change.
She will come around, give it time

:( Oh man, this makes me so sad.

She's lucky to have you whether she realizes it now or not. ((((hugs))))

Latest posts

Back