start my grow jornal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve55

Reaction score
Where do I post my grow? I want to post pics onling my way to show you what I can make with what budget stuff I use. I used to have a huge grow But Shut down for two years lost my stuff and threw this together with some bag seed. the seed was decent quality and I just felt the earge to grow again this time in a small closet as apposed to A full BAsement grow I had for 7 years. So my question is can I show you my grow? :icon_smile: :D :ignore: :hubba: :icon_smile:

You sure can :) just go over to the grow journal section and start a new thread with your journal title and add whatever you want(except live links) :) Before you try to post your pics see what size and suffix they are and look on the page where you are posting (scroll down the page to "manage attachments", click on that then scroll down to see all of the suffix types and max sizes.

If your pics are bigger than that then right click on the pic and then click edit to make them small enough to fit. It may take a few tries to get them right so don't get frustrated if it seems to be fighting you. :)

steve55 said:
Where do I post my grow? I want to post pics onling my way to show you what I can make with what budget stuff I use. I used to have a huge grow But Shut down for two years lost my stuff and threw this together with some bag seed. the seed was decent quality and I just felt the earge to grow again this time in a small closet as apposed to A full BAsement grow I had for 7 years. So my question is can I show you my grow? :icon_smile: :D :ignore: :hubba: :icon_smile:

Hell yeah..Show us bro:lama:

got the itch again eh?...this here thread is the start of the grow..Now get those pictures Up here...I would love to see your grow....untill then take care and be safe:48:

Latest posts

Back