first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have a 4 inch fan bring air in n then I have a 6 inch fan drawing the air
out
her's a few pic's of the Grow setup
100_1658.JPG [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 100_1657.JPG
    100_1657.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1656.JPG
    100_1656.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1655.JPG
    100_1655.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1654.JPG
    100_1654.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1652.JPG
    100_1652.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 22
this grow area is 371/2 inches by 20 inches , could I grow n flower in this box ???

update on my Grow
first one is Prozack100_1659.JPG
next is Cheese Wreck100_1660.JPG

Your main concern is gonna be heat.

WeedHopper,, my weather down here is cooling off nice, so there's no worry on the weather part:watchplant:

first I got a pic of the two from a distance100_1668.JPG
then I got a pic of Cheese Wreck100_1670.JPG
n then a pic of my Prozack100_1671.JPG

here's a pic of the top of my Prozack, :farm: how long do I have to wait till I can cut pich or ( I think it's called Fim )??:watchplant: it. just want to get most I can out o my plants

I usually do my first FIM when they have about 6-7 nodes. Those look real good and healthy. They look like they can be fimmed now. The structure of them both looks really Indica dominant. You may have to FIM them a couple times to get the branches to come out. I usually wait to do the second Fim for 2 weeks after the first fim or until I see the branch growth slow down. Or if I see one or two branches beginning to get way ahead of the others, then I will apply the Fim to those highest tops. That way you get as many large top colas as possible. Green grow mojo :)

this my first time of doing anything, I am just using Great White N ProMag in water,,thats all I have doing, will start to do first wek of Grow nutrients this Monday

been reading up on the Fox Farm Nutrients n they mention, on the 3rd week that also besides the nutrients,, to also use a spray solution ???,, wouldn't that b over doing it ?? both leaves n roots ??

IMO Foliar feeding is only needed when plant are show a deficiency not for weekly use.

I like your setup, green mojo your way for this grow :icon_smile:

ozzydiodude said:
IMO Foliar feeding is only needed when plant are show a deficiency not for weekly use.
:yeahthat:

I might Fim the Cheese Wreck,, but i'm afraid I might mess up the Prozack n that I really need ,, don't want to mess up

it's soo bunched together, I don't want to hurt the plant,, if u understand what I mean

dude dont worry about hurting the plant... kick the crap outta them... FIM both plants... and dont worry even if you mess up on a FIM youll simply have a topped plant... so 2 new top branches instead of a possible 4+ with the fim... these plants are hardy and seeing as they are super healthy lookin, beat them up a little, they will love it in a couple weeks when they fully recover and have twice the growth tips as before from a simple FIM or 2... i honestly dont know why so many people are scared to top/fim/LST of any type... FIM away my friend. i just FIMMED my Sleetstack X Skunk in about 9 places, the top and like 8 lower branches, now just 2 days later they are all already starting to recover and with about 4 new growth tips per spot i FIMMED, the NL x NL i have got a single FIM on just the top and in a week or so the remainder of the branches. lets just put it this way, i started with my Sleetstack x Skunk having 15 "new growth tips" one on top and 14 lower branches, i FIMMED the top and 8 of the 14 lower branches, now just 2 days later i have at least 36 new growth tips, by simply FIMMING, the plants seem to love it and why not do what you can to get as much outta the plant as you can especially if its a good strain, why not?...

Im not sure I would want to beat or be rough with your plants. Fem yes,,getting rough with them is a sure fire way to stress the crap outta them.

Latest posts

Back