first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if on newer growth the burning still happens even after rasing the light or lowering the plant, then its nute burn and you should back off on the nute strength. its hard to tell from that pic whether its nute or light burn.

the leaves were toughing the grow bulbs when I open the cabinet,,, but now it looks like I might have to go to using LED Grow lights

for flowering this, the darn T5's damed n can't afford to buy another

whats wrong with the T5s? not sure if LEDs are what you want, its a whole different ball game and currently LEDs weakness is in flowering. so do some more research first

some friend help me move the T5 setup n broke it, I have no cash to do anything else,,,, so im going to have to take my chances

here's some pic's from today the plant with the yellow tips, r the Prozac, but I think that from too close to the light, I moved the light up more,, n the Cheese Wreck looks good I think, there's nothing yellown looks likes it's getting thick[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 100_1682.JPG
    100_1682.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1683.JPG
    100_1683.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1684.JPG
    100_1684.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 40
what could b makin the tips turn yellow,, :watchplant: if it's not the lights ??

all the burn i see looks as if its due to the light, got far too hot and burned the leaves, the other possibility which im almost 100% sure it is NOT is over nuting, too strong of nutes cause leaf tips to burn but it would be a somwhat even burn across the whole plant not just the upper canopy leaves, so thats gives me reason to lean towards light/heat burn from the lights.

I moved the lights, that's what I thought too,, but I depend on ur help

can my plants b top or fim,, more then once,, just tryn to get the most:smoke1: out of my plants:watchplant:

in the second week of grow,, Cheese Wreck is doing fine,, awesome lookin,, but the Prozac tip of leaves on top turn yellow n one leaf half way down the plant is also having a tip of yellow could someone tell me what is going on100_1685.JPG100_1686.JPG

looks fine, looks like nute burn. back off how much nutes your mixing ever so slightly and see what happens, if only the tippy tips are burnt lookin like that its ok.

what about fan n filter combo for a 3ft by 4ft grow area, what should i get for that

i have a 6 inch exhaust fanfor take air out, can i hook up a carbon filter to it, if not why, cause i would pipe it out thro a window in the back

tommorrow my babies r going into their 3rd week of grow, n i'm wondering if i could Fim, or top them again100_1691.JPG the first one is pic of the Cheese Wreck on ur left ( facing the picn the other is Prozac. 100_1690.JPG
the top of the 2nd pic is my babie Prozac, but the Cheese Wreck looks the same.
question i got ( n i might have asked , but problem iwforgettinghtings ),,is could I Top Or Fim these Babies of mine agian
i apprecate all the feedback from my fello tokers

I thank ya,, these plant r growin better then i thought they would:watchplant:

Hey I gave you a link for ordering fans and/or filters in the other thread about filter fan combo. Since you already have a 6" exhaust set up, you can just order the filter for a 6" and connect that on the inside. You have to have an exhaust fan though to pull the air out through the filter. Here is that link for the filters again: hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/phresh-filter-6in-16in-virgin-carbon-p-3422.html
If you have a credit card, these people are easy to order from, and they get your stuff out to you very quick. :)

apprecate the info,, i'm on my 3rd week of growing n looks like i'm doing well, all i got to do is get the flowering room setup then i'll b set, also looks li'm going toi using Ona for a while till i can afford the Carbon n Fan combo.
good luck with ur grow also

Latest posts

Back