Plant size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unix

Reaction score
Hey, at about how tall should my plants be before i can put them into flower, someone said about 10-15 inches, there about 8" now..

from seed or clone?

clone, can be as soon as you see roots.

seed, you need to wait till pre-flowers show.

Like Canso said clones can be put right into flower but plants from seed need to mature which takes about 5 or 6 weeks then they show pre flowers.

Sweet as,,, there from seed about 6weeks now but there only about 8-9inches, they have a shitload of nodes on them but and the little hair things that come off the node a few are starting to point downwards...

that is pre flower I beleive... maybe female, do you have any pics?

Will try to get some today mate camera on phone is being a bit dodgy... thanks

Ok i got the thing working heres a few pics... There not yellow like they look in the pics either the camera just sucks...

17-09-06_11291.jpg

17-09-06_11351.jpg

What kind of soil and nutes are you using on them? they dont look very healthy or ready to flower yet

hey there, i usually flower my plants at about 13-15 inches. You can epext your plant to double in size during flower.

your plants dont look so good...anyways I was able to change my light schedule to 12/12 around 8 inches but made sure they where females first... in your pics they are hard to tell if some of the stem area has pre flower with bright white hair coming out of it, here is a pic of my plant which is now in the second week of flowering... are you growing these indoor or out door, only reason I ask is the pics are taking outside...

16-09-06_1441.jpg

preflower.JPG

doesn't look like a male, but maybe too early to determine sex, id wait a bit more and try to make the plants a bit healthy... before flowering

Like i said the plants are green ay its the camera. I asked if they where big enough to flower im not having any problems with the health of my plants.. Im going to take some pics today untill they look right ahaha.

03-09-06_15411.jpg

03-09-06_15461.jpg

Cheers I_H8_MY_X your pic will help me im sure... I think i should give them another 4weeks of veg or so now or i wont get much yield of them 3 plants.

Latest posts

Back