Not new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yimmy capone

Ya Boy
Reaction score
yo whats up. im not new here but its been awhile. looking to get back into things. my last grow was shut down by my po but im all clear of that now after many years. hoefully i can keep it that way.

So your last grow got popped by your PO, if you dont mind me asking what did they do to ya?

no he didnt find it. i just stopped afterwards cuz of such a close call. im clear off paperwork now.

Well welcome back to MP.....now get ta growin.....:)

yimmy capone said:
what happen to the thank button. i must of been gone for to long

We had a huge crash back around Xmas/new year....lots of posts were lost and I believe the thank you button was found to cause more trouble then it was worth....

yimmy capone said:
thx hamster. can one inform me how to add to your rep.

Click on the scales under his name, I wouldnt do it though, he has too much already.:hubba: jokes.

dman1234 said:
Click on the scales under his name, I wouldnt do it though, he has too much already.:hubba: jokes.

Lol......c'mon dman. Furry lil hamsters need love too.;)

dman1234 said:
Art isnt new here either, but lately hes been around as much as you Yimmy.

Hey Yimmy, welcome back and thanks for bringing Art with you.

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol......c'mon dman. Furry lil hamsters need love too.;)

Thats why you have a wheel & paper towel tube to crawl thru.... If your lucky we wil change your wood chips too... :p

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Thats why you have a wheel & paper towel tube to crawl thru.... If your lucky we wil change your wood chips too... :p

I am calling the ASPCA......somebody gotta cell phone I can borrow?

Latest posts

Back