need some help from a knowledgeable member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the runoff ppm/ph when you pour straight water? Need to know for water going in and then coming out the bottom. SAturate the soil first. I used to use Promix exclusively. Never added lime either. Only time I ever had purpling stems and even fading is when it was too cold.

BM

Also, some strains act differently under the same conditions. Especially when triggering different hormones by switching light regimens. So having 3 out of 10 acting the same way, may be able to tell you something. Even where they are on the floor may play a part. Some may be closer to an outside wall which radiated heat/cold differently. Creating a sorta microclimate. COld spots on cement basement floors are not uncommon. But lets get your chemicals sorted first if you insist. Provide the info requested and we will begin from there.

-PPM/PH of straight dechlorinated water going in.
-PPM/Ph of runoff coming out of saturated soil.

Baselines are important so lets stop guessing until we have those.

BM

Just wanted to give a lil update..after hours of studying/reading online and talking to the owner of my grow shop I've learned a very important lesson. Ill start by saying i took my tap water that has sat out for 48hrs. as well as my runoff water to my grow shop and the owner told me my pH and ppms are perfect so that's fine but Sunday I did go out n got 2 humidifiers and after putting one in each bud room I have been able to keep my humid. Between 40% n 50% when the lights are on n just by having one in my one bud room that has plants that are 6 weeks in.I can tell the buds have swelled out more and don't feel as dry.I do still believe that its too late for them.they're gonna do what they do and I'm gonna have to chalk it up as a lesson learned.humidity has proven to be one of the most important elements when growing..expecially when in bud.if your humidity is too low you're gonna have issues that resemble lockouts and nute burn and your bud growth is gonna be lousy.

I was pretty much dehydrating my plants with low humidity levels when my lights were on.I think its very important to have a humidier on when lights are on and a dehumifier on when lights are off.I'll know in 2 weeks if this is what my issue was.I just flipped my second bud room to 12/12 so time will tell.I'll update this post again in a couple weeks.

quick question, when you water do you water to 20% run off? Could be excess salts in your soil from all the nutes you've been adding. Pro-mix is meant to be used almost like a drain to waste system I was told, and you need to get that 20% run off with each watering.

I can't see low humidity causing problems during flower, I would be cautious with running humidifiers during flower you don't want to find mold.. that would end game

Latest posts

Back