leaves yellowing spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty minor. keep a close eye it does not get worse. Is it just a few leaves or more? I think your ok but monitor to be sure

if it is on all you tips its usually nutes but you used none. Its hard to say yet

To be honest you look just fine. Thats barely anything. I do notice your leaf tips curling up a bit. Coupled with the very very small yellowing I suspect a wee bit of heat stress. Check your temps and if your too high try to lower them before it does become a problem but imho your plant looks in good shape.

If you are in regular soil, do you have any lime in the soil? That looks like it may be the very beginning of magnesium deficiency. Dolomite lime sprinkled onto the soil and gently raked in before watering will correct this. I believe you want about 3Tbsp off dolomitic lime to a gallon of soil.

I agree with Hushpuppy, it looks lik Mg deficiency beginning to appear

Quick question how do u post ur stuff on here for people to respond to without putting ur question on someone's else's post? I have a question and I think a major problem with my pot plants

country go to plant problems and start you own new thread there. I answered you once.

I agree with Hushpuppy, it looks lik Mg deficiency beginning to appear

I agree also, it looks like an early Mg deficiency...great job at spotting it. Should be easy to correct, your plant looks good and healthy

Latest posts

Back