Hey all :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeb

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Used to play around with indoor growing for 3 grows only, had a blast and didnt do to badly but stopped and walked away....
Decided i wanted to get back into it but this time shall be looking into Outdoor/Guerrilla growing which is 100% new to me. :)
Excited about the learning curve and getting to know some new people, SO if you can point me in the direction of where you think i should start that would rock but either way i shall start reading up once i get back home this afternoon.

Thank you in advance for your help and TY for letting me join! :D

Love from Aus

:vap-leafy_wave: Cheeb :vap-leafy_wave:

Yeah I thought growing indoors would mean I am sweet to just dive in to outdoors.... more I read the more I realize im starting again from scratch as far as knowledge goes lol all part of the fun lol

It is totally different. I love growing outside.. fresh air, the plants are so happy out there. I don't guerrilla grow, but i have a few in my backyard... awesomeness.

Awesome, I like the idea of no power bill increase to :)

Rosebud you into the organic outdoor growing? Or just outdoor in general?

I love the idea of outdoor growing but English weather doesn't permit unfortunately:(

:( indoors still rocks! Just to expensive for this tight arse lol

WELCOME! Glad that you came to share/learn from the most informative Growing site on the net! What made you walk away? Especially after 3 successful grows? Glad you decided to come back! Belive it or not, I started with soil, and since then have been indoor hydro ever since. But I recently moved to the mountains, and its in the middle of no where! So I'm on board with you, I have some good experience with soil grows, but have only done outdoor twice before, and didn't pay much attention to them.. This time around I am going to do a profession Outdoor Medical Grow. And Ill post a link to my grow journal in due time, maybe my journals will help you in your trials of outdoor growing. Just be careful doing guerrilla gardens, you never know who is watching or who can randomly come across them. Good luck to ya man! Ill tune in off and on to see how your progressing. Green mojo to ya!

Due to running costs and legal issues I decided I had to walk away from it :(
Thanks for green mojo :) I also will be growing organic or as close to as possible for medical reason.... fingers crossed we join the future of legalization here but until then I will have to make do lol guerrilla in the mist
.... but yeah between running cost/legal issues and nosey neighbours I had to walk away :(

Sounds like that is a good decision for now. Be smart. Good luck to you and come back when you are ready.

Due to running costs and legal issues I decided I had to walk away from it :(
Thanks for green mojo :) I also will be growing organic or as close to as possible for medical reason.... fingers crossed we join the future of legalization here but until then I will have to make do lol guerrilla in the mist
.... but yeah between running cost/legal issues and nosey neighbours I had to walk away :(

Welcome to MP. Hope you are happy here!

We do have a lot of knowledgeable growers here to give you a hand. And just for your first "lesson"....you are going to have to decide on organic or not organic. Sorta like it is not the same thing (LOL--that superbowl commercial cracked me up). Like pregnancy, one either is or isn't.

IMO guerilla growing in an illegal state is a hard and puts you at a whole lot more risk than indoor growing. Please be extremely careful. It is getting harder and harder to do guerilla grows. Please be sure to not plant on another person's property.

I will be growing in protected bush and rainforests making sure I take all rubbish with me :) (see some cool nature at the same time) I agree it is a bit risky.... but due to legal issues/visits once before from the party crashers I cant risk it at the moment :( I WANT to go organic just need to read up and prepare to make sure I do it right :)

Latest posts

Back