Newbies huh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobey

The Zen of smoking
Reaction score
Well, I am about to start growing my own bud as an expiremnt. I intend to make a grow box that is from 2'x2'x4', to 4'x4'x4' in size. I plan on using a hydroponics watering system. I will keep a construction log, a grow log, plans for the box, and photos. I intend to use this site to help me find out information about growing, as well as helping others like me to who want to grow, but are just too intimidated at the prospect and requirements of it. I plan on starting my exercise in two weeks time. And I quess that's about it for now. :)

Hey welcome to the site,
I hope that you take some pics of your growbox. Mine was cool to build, and I'm sure your gonna love yours. Hey !!! send some pics, and enjoy.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Blah... it seems this month has found me flat on my ***... after a bit of a situation with my room mate, I must now find a new place to live. The grow room will continue, as soon as I am not technically homeless :hairpull:

I got some good kush on deck and my B-Day is tomorrow, also my drug test...if I smoke a little tonight will I piss dirty tomorrow morning?

Latest posts

Back