To Much Iron?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
Ok I read a lot but haven't really seen this discussed I am growing and the water looks horrible. PH level is good but the water looks like umm... I will throw up a pic and you can see. I don't know if this is a question cause my plants are loving life right now but the water is almost like mud cause of the iron in it... plants are like 8 weeks old and looks GREAT!!!! Will this make the bud taste like crap? Anyone have the same problems? It is well water Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

water.jpg

Got a TDS meter you can check it with?

If you have been using is for several weeks without problems then it might be ok its not going to make your buds taste weird.

Growdude .. No TDS meter.. I am asking Santa for one. :) Been using the same water since they were seeds I started a grow journal you can check out what I mean Was just worried about the taste.
Guess I can't post where my journal is for some reason must wait till 15 posts?
BTW I am checkin out ur grow with the blueberry

teslas grow journal---> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33565

:yeahthat:

Try to buy at least a 3 stage one. I hear their superior to others.

hell I got a 5 stage unit for 80 bucks shipped. You just have to look for the people selling ones they bought and never ended up using. It paid for itself after just three res changes.

Is that municiple water?

Someone would wind up in jail here if that came out of our taps.

Nope well water non treated, It leaves rust stains everywhere were it sits. I messed up this grow. It has effected the plants, plants stopped growing. Next time I will use a differant water source.

yes that is iron in the water from the well..I say buy some disstilled water from the store..any pics of the plants? thanks for shareing

tesla said:
Nope well water non treated, It leaves rust stains everywhere were it sits. I messed up this grow. It has effected the plants, plants stopped growing. Next time I will use a differant water source.

lesson learned. I am sure your next grow will be fine if you use ro or distilled water

smokingjoe said:
Is that municiple water?

Someone would wind up in jail here if that came out of our taps.

thier allways flushing the systems here..man you hear boil water ecoli present..after they detected..lol..and every now and againg you will get dirt flowing threw..Thanks why i only bath in city water..:)

4u2sm0ke said:
thier allways flushing the systems here..man you hear boil water ecoli present..after they detected..lol..and every now and againg you will get dirt flowing threw..Thanks why i only bath in city water..:)

sounds like you live in a 3rd world country

4u2smOke You can check out my grow journal I have alot of pics of the plant.
Buddyluv: Not a 3rd world, Almost another planet :)

Latest posts

Back