Clones Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uruguay420

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, i took 3 clones from a Aurora Indica i have flowering, we are entering the fall here in uruguay and 1 of clones is flowering, what can i do to keep it on veg state for a while longer? Or will it flower and go back to veg state on her own once winter gets here? Also id like tips on how to cut of the buds without having to cut down the whole plant that way i can keep harvesting the same plant. Thanks !!!

get a t5 set to 24/0 and put one of the clones under it and take cuts from it when big enough.

You can partial harvest OD cannabis but eventually it ALL will have to come down, being what's called an annual, but you can also trick Mother Nature...You can regenerate a bloomed plant by leaving a 1/3 of the bottom vegetation and putting it back under 24/0 light but don't think outdoors work like that....

...unless u dig up that plant....

Thank u!! What would u recommend i buy for growig and flowering? I just want to grow 6 plants max in the winter...im not worried about spring and summer lol..but id like to know which and how many leds, hps etc...thanks again 7greeneyes

You can keep a plant in veg stage for as long as you want if you keep it in 24/0 light. If you are outdoors and heading into winter, there is nothing that you can do.

Like 7 mentioned, marijuana is an annual and you really can't say, harvest all season. Buds have a harvest window (usually about 2-3 weeks) where the trichs are ripe. If you wait too long, they die. You have to check the trichs with a 30x (or better) microscope to determine ripeness.

I like HO T5 fluorescent tubes for vegging and HPS for flowering. The amount of light you need--the wattage/lumens-- depends on how large your space(s) are.

Thank u!! What would u recommend i buy for growig and flowering? I just want to grow 6 plants max in the winter...im not worried about spring and summer lol..but id like to know which and how many leds, hps etc...thanks again 7greeneyes

6 plants, a 5x5 area is all u need, 1-1000w hps for flower and as said t5 for veg, I use (4) 4 bulb t8's...cheaper and works great for me...

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back