Alien Dream Grow 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic! The moon was beautiful last night! Looking back through both spots threads TC, where did you pick up that netting?

Ston, got that at the Hydro Store. It was offered at 5' wide x 100' on a roll or 7' wide x 300' long folded up @ $100. Don't remember the price of the roll, it was out of stock. We had some rayon netting left from last year and finished it off along the back fence. The rest of them have the new plastic. I think we used 1/3 of the package on 9 plants.

I really like the look of your girls Ston, you have some real beauties.

Thank you TC, your outdoor gardens have always been inspirational!

Thank you Ston-loc. I have had problems and success, I try to get over both. If what I learn along the way can help someone, that is why I put up this journal. I came to MP because I was a beginner grower with a problem and the great folks here helped me and got me on my way. I wonder if Hick, Stoneybud (RIP) Hamster Lewis, Hemp Goddess, the list goes on and on really know how much they have helped in the members and non members journey to the best bud they can grow. I say thank you to all of them one one more time.

And with that thank you, on with the show.

Weekly Update

The garden grows and grows. The Stretch has put on two feet now at least. We are gonna have some fine kola's this year. As you can see in the first pic a lone chair outside the fence. Mr. TC has been hunting the illusive grasshopper that has been shearing tops off of branches (three lost so far). That critter has met his match, he watches for branch movement in the morning and will find it.....oh yes. On an up note, the girls are pretty much all in flower excepting the Sensi Star. Dont know what is up with that girl but she has put on about 50% in size since the stretch started. As I say, things are looking up in the garden and that includes me, all the plants are taller than me but one.

1. The whole garden, you can see what I mean by height, the forward right plant is a sativa dom, the Sugar Black Rose and her main kola is gonna be.....AWESOME!

2. The Flower Bomb, a sweet monster that has put on height and width.

3. The Flower Bomb first budding.

4. The Larry OG, littlest plant in the garden. Goes to show when you get a clone in a gallon pot it does not always do as well as the clone in the rock wool. It looks good though. We are smoking some Larry OG now and if this turns out as good, we will be very happy campers.

5. The Alien OG. They flowered early and reveged. Very happy to see the stems thickening up to carry the weight of the buds.

I am very happy to say the girls are finally budding. Seems they were taking forever to start. I call first flowering 8/15 for counting purposes. That puts eight weeks at October 15. Seems like a long time away.

Enjoy what is left of the summer Friends. School has started for the kiddies, be safe out there when driving, they are short and easily missed.

:farm:

View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 002.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

Finally on the starting bloom huh. Mine have just barely started... I guess i am just too far north. Your plants look stunning. I hope mr tc gets those bastard grass hoppers.

Really looking good TC. lovely as always.

Thank you Rose. Mr. TC did get a clue last night on those pesky hoppers, they are living outside the garden and flying in to eat. He saw one do that last night. This morning he nailed one, killed it dead! This was not the monster that has been "bugging" him though.

Only grasshoppers were harmed here, no MJ was killed.

Weekly Update

Here it is the end of August, summer is fading fast just like the girls should start to do soon. I am seeing some early Triclone production and also seeing more dead Grasshoppa's. Both I like real well. The first three plant pics are the Sugar Black Rose our Sativa dominant selection for this grow. The last two pics are the Indica dom plant. We are well pleased by both. The kolas are gonna be fantastic on both, both are also gifted seeds from Attitude for their Birthday Bonus. Thank you Attitude for the opportunity to try these out.

1-3 Sugar Black Rose, kolas gonna be long and lean.

4-5 Flower Bomb, not as many trichs yet as the above, but she is gonna have some super duper thick heavy bud I think.

Hope all you smokers and tokers out there have a great weekend, be it long and labor filled or not.

Cheers to a healthy heavy harvest!

View attachment 01 a.jpg

View attachment 01 b.jpg

View attachment 01 c.jpg

View attachment 01 d.jpg

View attachment 01 e.jpg

Thanks Kind n Ston. I am really starting to enjoy the picture taking aspect. Expect more bud pics around here soon.

Weekly Update

With the days getting shorter, the evenings cool off quicker, it is just a heck of a lot more comfortable for the girls, I think. It is still coming close to the triple digits late in the afternoon some days, but I am hoping the worst of the heat is behind us now. I have plants that are the exact same seeds and two will look farther along than the other two. They get the same treatment, only difference is the area they are in in the garden, like right next to each other. As always these plants entertain me. We have been killing the grasshoppers to the tune of a couple a day. We chased a one legged survivor around the garden for three days till we nailed him. I cant say killing him was fun but I can say it was satisfying. Nuff palavering.

On with the show.

1. A view as we enter the garden, with the Flower Bomb in the foreground.

2. The Big Show, The one the only Sugar Black Rose! Her tippy top Kola.

3. The bud shot of the Flower Bomb. These are some rock hard buds here.

4. Again the Sugar Black Rose, a smaller bud showing the sugar production.

5. More of the Sugar Black Rose to see the beautiful form of her lower buds. My attempt at Art.

We have about a month now to go before we start harvest. We are upping the nutes to the point of seeing nute burn and they all have amazed me and not got burned leaf tips yet. We are using Cha Ching every other day.

Water in the well is going down with the drought. We are now washing clothes in town at the laundry mat. Our corner of California is burning up. There was a fire about ten miles from me a week or so ago! It started by a boat that was not secured properly at the trailer hitch and sparks from it going down the road alone caused the fire. It was contained before it got out of hand, but farther north a really big one is burning now. I am talking epic big.

So do as Smokey says, Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires, so secure all trailer hitches. Oh and if it is yellow, keep it mellow, brown flush it down. Way more than enough said.

View attachment 1a.jpg

View attachment 1b.jpg

View attachment 1c.jpg

View attachment 1d.jpg

View attachment 1e.jpg

Man those look nice. You have done a great job as usual. You are way ahead of me. When do you usually harvest? I like your artsy photo.

Thank you Monster and Rose, we like the way the garden is coming along too.

Rose, we start to harvest around the tenth of October. It will vary due to factors like rain or frost but mainly how long the Mr. Tc will be able to keep his shears off them. Trichs are my major factor. We can't wait till we have more than cloudy with five to ten percent amber. I am a little concerned the Sugar Black Rose won't get to that point. She looks so Sativa like, she may want longer than we can give her, she will be last to come down. In her description, she was supposed to be a early finisher, I may have read that wrong. Ah well. If she finishes early, like it said, we may grow her again next year.

Thanks for looking in everyone.

Very nice colas tc!! Very nice pic too btw im not to good on the taking pics looking forward to seeing more pics peace :48:

Latest posts

Back