Alien Dream Grow 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. This year has been awful good production wise. We averaged a pound a plant. With my health issues getting in the way we had help from a friend trimming and got the harvest in in a very timely manner. I will owe her forever now, not that owing between friends is a score card. I am no longer smoking but the Mr. TC says we have made him happy as to potency. I think I have heard him say he likes the Sensi Star best and the Blue Dream after that. I am amazed how the Alien and Flower Bomb were near odorless while growing. Dry they have a small scent, the Flower Bomb especially, it is almost spicy, like some kind of Indian food. If you need a plant that does not have a heavy aroma, as for indoor stealth grow, these two would not need air conditioners to be near them. For Production over all both the Alien and the Blue Dream held their own, the Blue Dream being a larger plant with bigger Buds. The Alien was rock hard right down to the popcorn. The Alien will be in the garden again, due to the amount produced vs. the size of the plant, and ease of trim. I AM TALKING ROCK HARD BUDS HERE. By far the easier of trimming I have ever done, bud after bud. It had NO bud rot at all, the Sugar Black Rose was the only plant that we had a problem rot wise with and it was inconsequential. I may grow the Sugar Black Rose again, it put out a pound and a half plus, and was easy to trim. We left quite a bit on that plant, due to popcorn, but still took over a lb. and a half! It was also the most pleasing of the plants for aroma, along with the Sensi Star. Fruity is how I would describe it.

Below find the star of this years show, Alien OG by Cali Connection!

I hope that is satisfactory per the Bud Report, as I do not have the energy this year to go farther. I go to get my heart checked out once again before the big surgery, so I will leave you kind people until the next grow season with a word to the wise,

PEACE

View attachment IMG_2515.jpg

View attachment IMG_2518.jpg

View attachment IMG_2525.jpg

One more word, or three, NO HEART SURGERY!

After being checked into a prestigious University Hospital, they found I had a hemoglobin number of 5, in the critical stage, 7 being low and 14 being normal. So, all my problems with my heart traced back to no blood pumping through the veins. I had four units of blood and have not felt this good since early spring. I was poked and prodded, scoped and re scoped, had what seemed like more blood taken out than they put in, and in the end came home with Take These IRON Tablets and get the blood tested regular. Thought I would let you all know, especially you Rose.

Gosh that Alien OG looks good! If I do say so myself. We are discussing doing all Alien OG by Cali Connection next year, with the oddball clone.

Happy Holidaze to you all!

That is great news TC!!!!! I mean really great news!!!!! Take your vitamins kiddo!!

Those are beautiful buds too! Thank you for both of those updates!:)

Good health and great buds...that alien og looks so nice. Congrats on everything.

Thank you for letting us know. Awesome harvest... pound a plant...I think ya got the hang of this growing thing, LOL. FANTASTIC news on the heart. I am so happy for you.... Oh, and I wanted to tell you 12 have gone south, instead of north if ya get what i am saying. Thank you!!!!!! love ya big TC.

Great news! Awesome stuff all around TC. Good to hear

Dude that's awesome news to get, so much easier to deal with vitamins, and great meds.

Sorry for reviving an old thread but wow tc those plants are huge and look amazing. How was the smoke?

The Flower Bomb was the hardest hitter. The Alien OG also a couch potato let's try not to go to sleep with our mouth hanging open. The Blue Dream a medium buzz, nice to take when you still need to function. The Sugar Black Rose a nice uppity high that takes you from room to room getting spaced or the job done. My fave for the season was the Sensi Star, excellent buzz, excellent flavor and the aroma to die for. The Alien and Blue Dream yielded a pound per plant. Alien OG, as pictured above the easiest to trim. We will have five more Alien in our garden this season too.

Thanks all who followed this journal and hopefully I will be putting another together this year for you all to enjoy.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!

Excellent buds Tcbud, here's to your next grow.

Latest posts

Back