Sugar leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uruguay420

Reaction score
Hey guys i got a question, how far in should i cut these sugar leaves? Or should i just try to get them completely off? Thanks!
agabahu9.jpg
uvujebyr.jpg

Cut them off completely--they make the smake harsh IMO. Also, you have left way more than the "sugar leaves" on there. The sugar leaves are the small leaves that are pretty much frosted up completely. Did you check the trichs on those before you harvested? They do look as though they had a bit of time to go yet. Save the frosty trim for hash, oil, or some edibles.

I cut off all of the fan leaves, those are all sugar leaves, they cod of gone for another week or 2 but i wanted to leave them like this, the trichomes are cloudy right now, and i just now trimmed the sugar leaves as close to tbe buds as i could get, that should be ok right? The sugar leaves are frosty all the way to the tip so id say i left bout 1/8 to 3/16 of an inch on them

dude trim it all down to actual bud all that is going to happen is when it all drys up there going to break apart anyways to shake

LOL--no those are small fan leaves. I do like Dr. Fever--I trim down to the actual bud. Leaf smokes harsh. Just because it is frosty doesn't mean that it is going to smoke well.

Latest posts

Back