Which is your favorite treatment for mites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used floramite to spray the outdoor and greenhouse before grow. to strong for growing plants . Then mity wash for young plants. Now its 18000 ladybugs . not many mites left. but the castle soap will be worked in next year . thanks ncgma.... any tips for PM?

PM, huge air flow, plants trimmed to let air move thru. dehumidifier if needed. That is just what i have learned, i have not had it in my pot garden. With roses it is really important to pick up any fallen leaves as they hold spores. Burn the clippings, use bleach in the room to kill spores. Good luck.

so should i water with azamax while my plant is 2 and a half weeks away from harvest, this wont affect my buds taste?

We used something called "Ultimate Wash" worked wonders and was not a pesticide. Was electrically charged water. It worked wonders, I know sounds so odd.

how many times do you have to applicate it

I have been drenching once a week on the azamax, at a rate of 25 ml per gallon. I switch between azamax and SNS 209 and SNS 217, just to keep the Borg from building up tolerances

I would not stop with the 209, since it is made with rosemary which is natural I don't think they will build up tolerance, would they not already have built up tolerance from the rosemary in the wild? Just a thought.

Mites will build up tolerances to anything and everything--they truly are The Borg. There is not actually much Rosemary in the wild for them to build up a tolerance to. IMO, it is important to switch up treatments. I have never used Azamax as a systemic--I have sprayed in on.

do all these methods kill the eggs because they lay eggs shortly after birth and eggs hatch within 5 to 7 days , The Rev in skunk magazine recommends safers end all 2 .

I know they get used to and immune to safers. I have used that.

Look up sierranaturalscience.com I promise i don't work for these folks really. there rosemary stuff interrupts the life cycle.

I like to use Dr Bronners peppermint soap at 1 oz water, distilled preferably then spray on then do a water wash. The peppermint freezes em and dries em out and any other bug. The soap is castille and biodegradable and made with hemp oil.

Peace
Atomic Dog

That is 1 oz soap/1 qt= strong, 1 oz/ gallon =weak, in between u figure.

I have mine Atomic dog, and I like what your posted here. I didn't know that about peppermint and freezing.

I am all about integrated pest management myself out doors and the SNS line indoors.... Thanks for your post.. Love seeing like minded, lets save our environment and our lungs folks.

I don't like neem, MG taught me not to use it.

Thanks Rosebud ,Peace
Yeah that peppermint oil is a very effective natural. If u ever take a bath on a hot day with that soap in hot water, u will be shivering like a leaf, cold as ice. I use for 30 yrs and on bugs like roaches , silver fish, millipede, aphid... legs in the air.
O liked my main man master gardener Jerry Baker, and here in DC , Dr Mark Cathy the head Agronomist here at MD U / USDA.

Peace
Atomic Dog

That is 1 oz soap/1 qt= strong, 1 oz/ gallon =weak, in between u figure.

I guess you can't get immune to dead.

do all these methods kill the eggs because they lay eggs shortly after birth and eggs hatch within 5 to 7 days , The Rev in skunk magazine recommends safers end all 2 .

I, personally, have never had any luck with Safers.

I used floramite to spray the outdoor and greenhouse before grow. to strong for growing plants . Then mity wash for young plants. Now its 18000 ladybugs . not many mites left. but the castle soap will be worked in next year . thanks ncgma.... any tips for PM?

Greetings
Might try the yellow garden sticky traps, then u may can use DE( diometaceous earth) , like chittin a micro sea creature that is like dust or sand and has micro blades that cut to shreads insect on or in soil. DE is usually spread on the surface of u medium.

Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back